Mathews Dealer

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by NYLungBuster, Sep 14, 2007.

1. NYLungBuster

NYLungBuster Junior Member

Does anyone here know what I need to become a Mathews Dealer? I was told that you have to go to a class or something like that. I have never heard of anything like that before.Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Did you call Mathews ?

Seems that the big name product dealers need to be certified, whatever that means, and not within a certain mileage radius of the next nearest dealer.

Good luck figuring that out.

Ron

3. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

from the experience I have seen. they are territorial. And they have a strict guideline for the application. They require a certain amount of square footage of your shop. Pics. must be taken of the sales area and shooting range. Thats what they made us do this summer.

4. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

What I have been told by another person, is that you need to supply tax id number and pictures of your facility (sales area, target area, storefront). They will not allow another dealer within 30 miles of any other Mathews dealer.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

where are you located??

there are not many places where you would not be able to open a Mathews dealer left in NY....because of the area restrictions......

6. NYLungBuster

NYLungBuster Junior Member

Thanks guys for the info. Bunny I am located in northern NY, way north.