Mathews Q2 Very Cheap Loaded or Bare

Discussion in 'Mathews Bows for Sale or Trade' started by mikehurt88, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikehurt88

mikehurt88 St. Louis Cardinals

I have a Mathews Q2 that I am trying to get off my hand so I can pay in on my new bow. It is in good condition and has just usual marks from taking it out hunting. It has a 25 - 25 1/2 inch draw and 40-50 lbs limbs but they will go down to 38 and up to 52 pounds. The bow does have limb savers, string leeches, peep, kisser, and a d-loop. I will sell the bare bow for $365.00 shipped or I will give you a package that includes Sims S-Coil Stabalizer, Tru-Fire Release, Whisker Biscuit, and 4 Easton Arrows for $435.00 shipped. Also I may be intrested in like a cash/somthing trade. Just pm me or reply to my thread and I will get back with you. Oh and I can send pics if you leave and email. Thanks Alot Mike

2. mikehurt88

q2 huge price reduce

ok I havnt got any replys on this so I guess I am selling it to high...would anyone be intrested in $385.00 shipped for it loaded or $345.00 shipped for the bare bow if not make me some offers. Thanks Alot

3. Noah

Noah Junior Member

Matthews Q2

I am interested in your bow. Could you send me some pictures if possible, thanks Noah

4. mikehurt88

Noah

Hi, I sent you back a pm. As soon as you get me your email address I will send the pictures right to you. Thanks Alot Mike

5. Noah

Noah Junior Member

Matthews Q2

Sorry, may have deleted your pm, please send again and I will respond, thanks noah.

6. Noah

Noah Junior Member

Q2

Sorry, did'nt catch the short draw length, I need 29", thanks anyway Noah

7. mikehurt88

Bare Bow

$325.00 shipped bare bow great price.

8. mikehurt88

300.00 is my final offer if any one wants the bare bow..heck I will even through in the 4 arrows since I dont use them. If it doesnt sell its goin on ebay. Pm me. Thanks

9. justin_187_

justin_187_ Junior Member

would be willing to trade it for a marlin .22 bolt action rifle with scope and 50 bucks

10. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

Could I interest you in some stabs on trade?

11. danielle

danielle New Member

Pictures Please!~~

I WOULD LIKE to see pics if u have ne thanks

12. cbrouse

cbrouse New Member

you still have the bow? how much?

13. mikehurt88

Sorry everyone sold the bow way back at the beggining of last year and forgot to have this thread closed

Please close this thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.