Mathews Switchback XT Loaded!

Discussion in 'Mathews Bows for Sale or Trade' started by hamman5885, Jul 26, 2008.

1. hamman5885

hamman5885 New Member

I have a Mathews Swtichback XT for sale. It is right handed, 28" draw, 60-70lb weight. It comes with limbsavers, limbsaver S-coil stabilizer, wrist sling, string suppressor, ripcord drop away rest, cobra battery operated lighted sight, peep sight, string loop, hard bow case, 4 Maxima 350 arrows, and 5 Gold Tip 5575 arrows. It has rarely been used and it is in great condition. The bow was registered with Mathews when I bought it. I paid $1,100 for everything new. I am asking $650.00, make me an offer and I will consider it.

If you would like pictures, I can email them to you.

2. IN Bowhunter

IN Bowhunter In search of the big rack

PM sent...

3. SKAIM HUNTER

SKAIM HUNTER New Member

PICTURES WOULD BE NICE IF POSSIBLE-ALSO PHONE # TO TALK TO YOU =THANKS =SKAIM HUNTER

4. jl9133

jl9133 New Member

mathews bow for sale

I am very interested in bow.I emailed you yesterday 7-28-08 please send a couple pictures if possible.will be purchasing thru paypal . Please return comments asap. Thaank you.

5. jl9133

jl9133 New Member

mathews bow for sale

Please send info asap.

6. bromista33

bromista33 New Member

Still got bow? Send me pics please (bromista33@hotmail.com).

7. terry

terry New Member

sellin the bow

475 bow olny and shipped

8. bo.usher

bo.usher New Member

matthews bow

would like to see pictures and whats the bottom dollar right now to sell it?

9. bo.usher

bo.usher New Member

do you still have this bow

If you do let me know your bottom dollar and we can make a deal today?

10. clmj

clmj New Member

mathews swithback xt for sale

Is This Bow Still For Sale

11. teamxlr8

teamxlr8 New Member

29 draw

teamxlr8@centurytel.net how hard is it to change draw from 28to29 I'm getting back into bow hunting...it's been awhile I've shot a few different bows and the mathews and parker bows felt good but I have a 29 draw.

12. horseenglish

horseenglish New Member

interested

Can you send me pics, and phone number? bow season starts soon.
    cwboy7@peoplepc.com

13. coastie

coastie New Member

i was wondering if you could help me out i would really like to buy your bow please email me if it is still for sale

14. eddieirvine

eddieirvine New Member

I will buy your bow for 600.00 mainly because of shipping cost email me if you need my email I am new to this forum but first to respond so give me a chance to talk to you if you want to call me I live in Indian my phone is 574-892-5657 thanks Eddie

15. 04titan

04titan New Member

still avaqilable?

I am interested if its still for sale.....confused160@yahoo

16. jla74

jla74 New Member

Doesn't it get irritating when people post something for sale and never respond to the others who are interested in buying? Or if they sell the item and never go back and close the tread. I guess I am just a bit frustrated. Maybe it would be a good idea to set a post minimum no the forum before anyone can post to sell. At least then we know they would be using the forum and enjoying it instead of using it for the classified ads.

17. eddieirvine

eddieirvine New Member

You Got That Right

I am glad to see someone else thinks like I do I have ask about this bow and several others no response I realize this does happen but I look at it if I had a bow for sale I think I would be interested enough to check in every day to see if I could sell it am I being to objective thanks Eddie:frusty: