Matthews Drenaline RH 70lb 29 draw

Discussion in 'Bows for sale or trade' started by wm7888, Mar 9, 2007.

1. wm7888

wm7888 Junior Member

I have a brand new still in the box Drenaline.I picked it up yesterday.The only time it came out of the box is when the salesman pulled it ot and we looked at it since getting it home it has been in my closet.I Live in GA would be willing to deliver it to anyone Atlanta or north.I'm asking $700.00 and that will include shipping.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

why are you selling it??? why did you buy???

3. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

selling because it's a mathews LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4. wm7888

wm7888 Junior Member

I'm selling it because I have a Hoyt which I shoot and I got this bow through a brand new archery shop that was holding a auction to attract business at its grand opening and I won it.I will take $675.00 TYD in the lower 48 states

5. wm7888

wm7888 Junior Member

well I want to clear up a few issues that some people are saying about my bow.There saying my post is fishy so here goes.I got this Bow through an auction at a new local pro shop that was having a grand opening and doing it through a local radio station.I have a Hoyt Stryker now and thats what I want to keep i have shot it for years and I have no business with this bow I just got a deal that I couldn't pass up,I'm going to outfit my hoyt with all new equip and buy my 2 boys new matthews genesis.I will talk on the phone with you,or you can come see me or I will meet you if your within 200 miles of me.I will stand behind my sale and if its not what I say you can keep your money.

Thanks,

Don

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I was not impliying anything....I just always wonder about someone who on there very first post, is trying to sell something??? So sorry for the confusion....:peace:

7. wm7888

wm7888 Junior Member

I wasn't talking about you.It was on another post somewhere else.I have never talked on any of these forums before so thats why its my first post I was just going to post in a few places before I take it to e-bay monday.I have a few local people looking also,so i'm sorry for the confusion.
    Thanks Donald

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

no problem, stick around you never know you might end up likeing it here.....:noidea:

9. wm7888

wm7888 Junior Member

The Bow is sold pending payment

Thanks for all the help

Don

10. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

So I was right :laugh: :laugh:

11. wm7888

wm7888 Junior Member

This Bow has been sold Thanks

Don