michigan 3D courses

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by MichiganHunter, Feb 20, 2008.

1. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

im moving back to michigan in may. is there any 3D courses where i can go shoot just for the fun of it? looking mostly in the southeast side of the state.

2. Paul S.

Paul S. I do not follow!

I don't know about Mich., but theres quite a few in N.W. Ohio. Probably within an hour drive for you. Send me your address when you move, and I'll send you a schedule of our local shoots. Actually, that reminds me, I have all the info about our shoots, how would I go about posting them here on this site in the directory?:dizzy:

3. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

Land o lakes in the Fenton area has a nice course. Look on their web site .

4. MichiganHunter

cool, ill check them out

5. Bullrider115

Bullrider115 New Member

:wave: Also, check out the schedule for the Livingston Gun Club. There are plenty others so let us know when you are here we'll tote ya around!!!

6. MichiganHunter

ill check them out... my parents live in livingston.... plus i could use some people to shoot with.

7. MichiganHunter

i will be living in sterling heights but my inlaws live in dearborn and my parents live in howell so ill be everywere.

8. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Well if you are in Sterling Heights there is always the Detroit Sportsmen Congress (Dequindre road between M-59 and 23 mile road Shelby Township), Royal Oak Archers In Lake Orion, Oakland County Sportsmen Club in Waterford, Detroit Archers in West Bloomfield. They all have great outdoor 3d Shoots. If you are looking for an indoor shoot check out Capitol Archery in Redford. The owner is kind of Goofy (Just kiddin Jay). We have a great time over there on our Tuesday night league.

9. MichiganHunter

wow... i guess i got some checkin out to do!

10. MichiganHunter

i used to belong to jackson bowmen and we had outdoor 3d shoot once a month but that was quite a few years ago.... i dont even know if there still around.