Mint 2007 diamond black ice target bow all set up

Discussion in 'Bows for sale or trade' started by diamondman, Jul 9, 2007.

1. diamondman

diamondman Member

I have a brand new condition diamond black ice target bow, set up and ready to go. this bow is one of a kind, and you probably wont ever see one like it anywhere. it is the black and red target color, 40-50 pound limbs, set at 29" draw, change able with modules, here is the list of whats inclused:
    -the bow
    -ten (10) CX 200 arrows, with 2" zebra vains
    -tru-fire judge buckle release (black)
    -tru-peep
    -d-loop
    -custom fitted STS
    Posten 8" V-bars with carbon fiber wraps
    -30" posten stabilizer with weight cap and stackable bow jax
    -HHA opti-tune 1000 rest (drop away)
    -sure-loc challanger sight, with case, 9" extention, 4" windage comes with super scope with pin-up fiber optic, no lense, classic scope with 4x center drilled zeisss lense with red fiberoptic, and a pin adapter with 4 fiber optic pins for hunting or 3-d shooting.
    Price-- well over $1000 invested here, probably close to $1500, selling for $900/OBO shipped TYD, and also considering trades for another target bow either ross, mathews, or bowtech/diamond only, or camo bows either elite, ross, bowtech/diamond, possibly mathews switchback XT. feel free to PM me offers, or trades, or shoot me an e-mail to polarisxr4402003@yahoo.com
    feel free to shoot me an offer, never know what i might bite on

2. diamondman

diamondman Member

price..

maybe this is priced too high. let me know, will take any reasonable offer..

3. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

Stick to your price ryan... I want this bow to stick around long enough for me to raise the money:biggrin1:

Will you sell as a bare bow? (I have Some Posten Stabs already:cool: )

JIM

4. diamondman

diamondman Member

close

please close this thread. have decided to hang on to this one. its too pretty to sell. unless somebody has a 50-60 pound guardian in either realtree hardwoods green or grey, then i would make a deal, otherwise its gonna say with me.

5. diamondman

diamondman Member

back up for sale

the bow is back up for sale. i sold the sight from it, so i will sell the rest of the package, less the arrow rest, for $650, but no reasonable offer refused. also taking trades as well, looking for camo bows. elite, ross (331 or cardiac only) other diamond/bowtech, or possibly mathews would be considered

6. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

Beautiful bow! :thumb:

rick

7. diamondman

diamondman Member

*price reduced*

looking to get $500/obo on this one. wanting to get my new bow, and this one has to sell. this would be bow, stab, v-bars and sts only. no reasonable offer refused

8. diamondman

diamondman Member

close

please close thread