My daughters first Hunt

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by MOBuzzCut, Sep 11, 2007.

1. MOBuzzCut

MOBuzzCut Member

Me and my daughter will sitting in a blind with my wife video taping my daughters first hunt and yes it is going to be a Archery hunt. She is excited If she gets one Saturday and we get it on tape I think this will be great.
    One PROUD and Happy Daddy that she is interested in the outdoors:peace: :biggrin1:

2. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

It's great that you and your family is doing this....it'll be some great memories that you'll never for get....i remember the first time i took my son on his 1st spring turkey/deer hunt...what a good feeling.GL

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

4. ldavis512

ldavis512 Junior Member

Good luck to ya!:biggrin1:

5. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

happy hunting, hope she gets a good one!!!!

6. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

dont do it!

If a big old 10pt comes in!
    I dont wanta here a story from your wife yelling at ya for pushin your daughter out of the way because you were trying to get some points on the board!:lol:

Hope yall have a great hunt!:biggrin1:

7. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Its the best feeling in the world. When my oldest boy got his first 2 years ago. It brought alittle tear....

8. hal87ag

hal87ag Junior Member

Greatest feeling in the world to hunt with your wife and kids!!!!! Good luck...

9. MOBuzzCut

MOBuzzCut Member

Nope I will be basically waiting to go after any deer after she has her morning.
    I will be badically coaching her in the morning.

10. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

congratulations on taking your little girl hunting..... i will never forget my first hunt with my daughter.... she rattled in a nice wide 8 point for me at the age of 9.. memories last forever:peace:

11. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I tink thats great. I will always remember my first turkey hunt with my son. My daughter is an up and comming hunter also.

I hope that your daughter has a great time and is successful:rockon:

12. Werd

Werd Senior Member

thats great. Gives her something to do. i was right next to my sister last year during the youth hunt when she shot her first deer. little button buck..

13. MOBuzzCut

MOBuzzCut Member

Skunked

well the first two days out and wee got skunked. Yesterday afternoon the only thing we saw were a couple of turkeys and they were too far away.
    Now it is going to get hot so the next week at least is not going to be great but at least bow season is into Jan. also we have a few conservation areas that are archery only.:frusty: :doh: :amen:

14. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

You'll getem!

She will get her chance!
    I bowhunted with my son for 4 weeks solid every evening before he got to sling an arrow at a 4pt.
    he missed started shakein and couldnt stop, that was at age 10
    The next year at 11 i watched him arrow a little spike at 15 yds
    One of the greatest days in mine and his life when we found the buck 75 yds in a thicket we both hugged,high fived and let out a yell!:D

15. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

That gives me cold chills ' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I cant wait till me son and daughter get their first deer. Im sure that I will make an idiot of myself because I will be so happy.

17. Witchy1

Witchy1 Member

It's a great experience to get to share your child's first successful hunt. My son arrowed his first deer Sat. evening. I think his dad and I were more excited than he was. I hope the two of you have a great time hunting this season and that she gets one.