My nephew needs lots of prayers please..

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by rdnkgrl_robinhood, Apr 20, 2007.

1. rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood Senior Member

This afternoon my 13 year old nephew was helping his father work on a riding lawnmower when something when horribly wrong. Some how he got his hand stuck under the blades when the deck engaged and subsequently his hand and fingers were cut off. They took him to a local hospital, and then rushed him out to a bigger hospital in Champaigne Illinois. I know they took the pieces with them in hopes that they may be able to reattach them but we are not yet certain if they can. So I am asking you all to please extend your prayers for Jacob. :angel:

Thank you all,

Rdnkgrl_robinhood

2. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

I pray

I'll pray for JACOB that he get well soon.:amen:

3. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

4. done, hope all turns out well for him

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I will pray, that all turns out well....

that is horrible....i am sitting here with a shocked feeling.....I am very sorry to here about this....I will pray.....

6. rdnkgrl_robinhood

TY to all

Many thanks to all you for your prayers and well wishes.. I will let you all know how things turn out.. He is still in surgery right now...

rdnkgrl

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Prayers sent your way...

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Oh my I pray for comfort and healing for Jacob. And I also pray that the Lord will be with your entire family in this time of need. May God lead the doctors and nurses. Yes please keep us informed on Jacobs recovery. I will ask for a special prayer at church today for him. May God be with us all.:amen:

9. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Oh My word!

I am prayin to Girl that tha Lord will help all tha operations be successful and Jacob will have a full recovery and a Blessed life because of this and be with all that are invovled. Just His kind hand on our life during these trying times will makes all tha difference..
    We must trust that God will take all our failures and turn them into success.

We may not see right away what God can do with hard circumstances but He will use these situations in life for His glory if we will invite Him into it and let Him.

God Bless, Smokes :hug:

10. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Our thoughts and prayers are with them.

11. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Prayers are going out right now....
    I wish him the best.

Ron

12. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Hope everything turns out well for him,

God Bless

13. rdnkgrl_robinhood

Progress report

Jacob is doing better today. He lost the tips of three fingers and the rest of his hand will eventually be ok. Several lacerations to the hand its self, but it didnt cut it completely off as I had been told last night. Thank God for that... The doctors were wonderful, and they seem to think that with some good PT he should end with nearly full function of his hand, although it may a while to get there.. Thank you all so much for your prayers.. Our family is so very greatful.

Thank you all soo much for your prayers and well wishes \

Rdnkgrl

14. wp_bowmaster

wp_bowmaster Glad he is back!!!

15. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

16. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Heart felt prayers sent from Colorado.....:pray:

17. Sammy PSU

Sammy PSU Member

That's great news. Glad to hear that! I hope he recovers all the way.

18. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Praise the Lord. Thank you Lord for the answered prayers. I am so glad to hear he doing better and pray he has a complete recovery. Post us a pic if you have one so we can put a face with the name. Remember Jacob, God is looking out for you.:amen:

19. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

T&P from me too!! Hope all is going to work out well!!

20. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Good news but I'm sure all of us are still thinking about him.
    Hope things continue to go well.

Ron