Need help on a new hunting bow

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by mikeybobo99, Mar 11, 2006.

1. mikeybobo99

mikeybobo99 Junior Member

Can anyone give me any feed back on a new Hoyt Trykon, the difference between the XL and XT other than size? I think I'm set on getting this one, but I was also looking at a PSE Vengence. Any input from anyone would be appreciated.

2. Pinky

Pinky Senior Member

What is it that you like about the Trykon's?

What is it that you like about the PSE Vengence?

Have you shot them?

3. mikeybobo99

mikeybobo99 Junior Member

yes I've shot them both

4. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

help with bow

I shoot a trykon xt,My friend shoots the vengence. I have a 27.5 draw shoot a heavier arrow and my bow is about 10fps fast then his. He has a 29 inch draw. So there is the difference there. The trykon lx has a 1/2 inch more brace height. its alonger bow as u know are u a taller person? I'm shorter so I like the short alxe to alxe bow. I can tell you right now that the trykon is a smoother shooting bow then the pse.. Its up to u either way, but I love mine.. good luck and the choice is all yours..

5. Silent Killer

Silent Killer Junior Member

hoyt

i dont know why anyone would not shoot a hoyt other than the possibility that they might not be able to pull it back........hoyt is the bow you should buy

6. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

Hello, ill go for the trykon, I shot the big 3 and bought the trykon, was slower then the bowtec, but quieter, and was about the same noise wise as the sb, but faster, I also like the balance of it, and the way the vally is, its fast queit, smoth and is a great shooter! i like it!!