need help with arrow flight!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by midevilarcher5575, Aug 12, 2007.

1. can someone out there tell me why my arrows are doing circles to the target i know its not my bow because they do the same wierd circles out of any bow they are the right weight and spine and they are new they are the Victory V3 400'S 28" long with 100gn FT fletched with blazers?? please help.:noidea:

2. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

You said they do the same thingout of anybow. Are you shooting the bow or did you have someone else try them?

3. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Circles!

At the actual shot, you might be gripping th bow!
    If thats happening on all bows you shoot!
    let your strap catch the bow, its not going anywhere.
    Loosen your grip and keep it that way!
    My son has this same problem, after i get him to think about his hand holding the bow and not the actual shot the arrows fly stright!

If this dosent cure it, theres another problem, but try it and get back with us!:biggrin1:

4. it's not just me shooting.friends and I are all trying to make the arrows fly right and it does'nt matter who is shooting.:frusty:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

change out the stupid blazers and try some good fletchings.......

every freakin time I try blazers the corkscrew......

6. we did but it did no good tryed duravanes, xvanes, name it we did it still the same thing.

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

maybe the package is marked wrong and they were stiffer than 400's?:noidea:

8. we thought of that to so we tryed 200's 300's and the X-ringers and the only one that flew really good was the X-ringer:noidea:

9. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

What color fletching? Sometimes the fletching and the shadows can give the apperance of corckscrewing.

10. nope the arrows where shot in a few different places & from different yardage.

11. Colo_Lee

Colo_Lee Senior Member

I agree change the fletching have had nothing but problems with blazers.
    Quick spins duravanes easton diamond no prblems

12. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

How about diff weight tips, might have to much towards the front of arrow? (foc)