Neighbors Gun Club

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by hilltophunter, May 27, 2008.

1. hilltophunter

hilltophunter Junior Member

If anyone is looking for a fun course with some great terrain. Located in Rhinebeck NY. This will be the place to be :rockon:

2. timbowny

timbowny New Member

Hey hilltop. What happend to ya last sunday at Ti Yogi ? EVERYONE was there. Dan the man even came out to play. You know that's a big deal. Word was he didn't care about bows or hunting anymore. :tape: The nerdhick was there shooting hunter class with Hoyt's poster boy. But, no hilltophunter. Word on the street is you went camping? Hope you had fun with the family. J.J. and I will be there sunday in Rhinebeck. I got my new sword 3rd. plane hunter site, so now i can drop down to hunter class and see how i do with no "scope advantage" against you and nerd. This will be a tough task, you boys shoot really well. John shoots a Mathews and still does well,:noidea: Anyway have a good day guys and we will see ya on sunday.

3. hilltophunter

that was the word :lol: JJ getting too tough for you :noidea:

4. NY911

NY911 Shoot PSE; Be happy!

5. NY911

6. NY911

7. timbowny

timbowny New Member

J.J. is not too tough for me. The thing about jewels is that he is NOT a hunter like the rest of us. I need to be good to go for hunting, so i will shoot hunter class with pins now and then to keep my "skills" sharp.

8. hilltophunter

I may run the target set up to see where I am at with it :dizzy:

9. timbowny

timbowny New Member

Well if you are going with the target set up, I will for sure go with Hunter because unless we have rain, I stand almost no chance against you. Now i just need to go out and gun down the legend,the myth,the man (nerdhick)
    Ok all jokes aside , it should be a great time and it's all just for fun. J.J. and I might bring along two friends this week. trying to bring out some new shooters. we will be going pretty early i think. Hope to see everyone there.

10. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

weather shouldn't be too bad should it?

11. hilltophunter

12. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

I wonder if I'll get to go...if I mow the lawn (if no rain) and take the family to do something on Saturday I should be able to make it down to the shoot after church on Sunday...

13. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

I got the clear, I'll be there no later than 11am.

14. timbowny

timbowny New Member

Come on guys ???:noidea:. What's with the "if i do this " and " if i do that" and "i got the clear from the wife to go". Man up son!!! You boys need to ask yourself. Who's the MAN in my house? I know at my house it's ME:biggrin1: Ok now if you guys have any advice on how to make sure i stay the man in my house i could really use it. I am pretty sure the loss of power come with KIDS:doh: . and as you all know the little lady is pushing really hard for a little bundle of destruction. See you all sunday.

15. hilltophunter

Ok so not so good practice time tonight with the target set up..............:Cry:

16. UltraElite 06

UltraElite 06 Vote for Pedro

Was a good shoot ,the green stakes were pretty long but had a great time met some good guys. Will the scores be posted anywhere. On the down side my cheeseburger was like raw in the middle.yuk..:doh:

17. hilltophunter

Yeah my cow still was walking......... I had a really good time. I doubt if the scores will be posted anywhere :cool:

18. vonottoexperience

vonottoexperience Senior Member

LOL, They had scores on the sheet from LAST YEAR! :tape: :laugh: :laugh:

I took the Red with a 299 {if your counting 12's} ..if not, then I had a 277..still top score. Don't know about the green, forgot to look :doh:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  19. hilltophunter

Yeah thats why Dan shot and ran he did it last year!!!!! Not too many folks in the Open this time.