New Darton 3000????????????

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by jdawg240, Feb 20, 2008.

1. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

Anyone check out the new Darton 3000?? It has a block style suppreser on it???Just like the original STS..Is Darton paying STS royalties on this??? I know their(STS) Patend Application refers to the adjustable block several times. This is the first Ive seen of a copy that looks just like a sts.

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yeah but it looks like it attaches to the cable guard in stead of the riser...
    They may be paying for it...everyone else has beenpaying them for years.:lol:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Darton=junky fat rubber grips:tape: :lol:

4. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to report this.....:mod:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:cry:.........................

6. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I'm no squealer.........:peace:

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I like them...:noidea:

8. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

I didnt like the grip myself. I was intrigued by the cable design to help with cam lean. The thing had 8 speed knocks on each end as well :noidea: WOW! Im going to shoot it tommorow and the new Limbsaver bow.

9. xxSPOTTSxx

xxSPOTTSxx "THE REALITY CHECK"

Theres 3 styles of grips thick,med,thin shoot a 3000 or any other for that matter B there fast and smooth best binary setup ive seen yet:peace:

10. LWM

LWM Junior Member

I have spent alot of time helping my buddy tune his left hand 3000.
    That yoke helps with cam lean at brace but at full draw they lean like a tower of pizza. The thick chunky rubber grip was giving him fits, he couldnt not torque it.
    oh its for sale:tape: :doh:

11. whitetail99

whitetail99 Senior Member

Yes the Darton grip is not for growing archers or a little guy with small hands. :D I have done extremely well with my Pro3000 and I have had it for a year now. By the way I think Darton has a string suppressant patent that goes back to the late 80'S. I am not making that up JFYI :wave: Maybe STS will be paying Darton :doh:

12. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Other than being a great bow...those grips are a +.I like um.....i may be wrong...but i can't picture Rex paying royalties to anyone....He's the Royalty collecting King.....or the King of Royalties:laugh:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008