New Iron Mace

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Buckwheat, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Buckwheat

Buckwheat Member

Hold onto your hats sports fans. I finally got my new HCA Iron Mace home and set up to shoot. I shot it last night fro about 30 min. All I can say is "Look out Bambi Daddy has come to town". I don't have any pics yet; wouldn't do me any good if I did don't know how to poat them; but when I learn I'll put some on the board.:rockon:

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

if you e-mail me the pics I can post them for you tonight.......

when I get home I will send you my step-by-step directions that you can print out and go thru the steps.....:usa:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

by the way, congrats, on your new bow......:peace:

4. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

It's awesome isn't it. My husband shot one the other day and was grinning ear to ear.
    I haven't had the chance to yet, they are still working on making a smaller trinary cam that will fit me. Sooo, when it's ready, i will have a Mace! Look out!

5. Buckwheat

Buckwheat Member

Hey BM. Only problem I found last night is my Savage pendulum and it's viberating to much and too noise. Any suggestions as to how to qiuet it down ?

6. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

i could use those instructions as well.... pm them to me if not to much trouble:frusty:

7. BOWJOE

BOWJOE Guest

iron mace

Congrats on the new bow; you'r gonna love it! Joe:D

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

CONGRATS on the new bow.

As for quieting the sight...........take it off.:biggrin1: J/K Not sure how to quiet it because I have never dealt with a pendelum. Good luck with it.

And stop breaking MANLAW and get some pics.:peace: