New to forum

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by 12ring4me, Apr 9, 2006.

1. 12ring4me

12ring4me Member

Goodmorning everyone,
    I am new to here and am very excited about all of the great information about archery that everybody here seems to have. I love to shoot targets but mostly 3D. I hope to make some good friends in here and learn a lot as well as contribute to anyone that I can. I dont get to log on as much do to work and a busy family life, so everyone have a good Easter next Sunday April the 16th.
    Thanks and good shooting

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Hello there 12ring4me

:welcome: to the forum!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.:rockon: This place is a little slow paced but not a better group of fella's anywhere.:peace: And if you have any questions at all please ask away someone here I'm sure can help you out. Chris is in charge here and is a fantastic guy.:biggrin1: Post away and good luck with this little addiction we call archery.

Frank

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. We have developed a great following with a great bunch of people. Post any questions you may have or just post to chat. It's all good here.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:welcome: to our humble aboad. It doesnt always look like much but it is were we hang our hats most of the time. :peace: