NEW to here and still Green to bow hunting

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by single cam, Dec 26, 2007.

1. single cam

single cam Lov'in my new BOW

Like the title says Just found this forum because I am looking for a good source of information on bow hunting. I have been bow hunting for about 3 yrs. I have never hit anything but have shot a few times. I was shooting my dads 20yr old PSE black and orange target bow till x-mas this year. I got a big gift from the family. They desided that sense I got married and now am BIG into bow hunting....Her bros and dad are big bow hunters.....that they would get me a FRED BEAR ELEMENT. Is this a good bow I really lke it.

WEll just really wnated to say HI and start to search for late season bad lands mule deer tips.

PS> names Kyle and I live in Bismarck ND but hunt the Bad Lands near sather dam in western ND and I love it

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

:welcome: single cam!!

3. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Stick around, ask questions and have a good time

4. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

:welcome: Single Cam

5. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

:welcome: to the forum.... Ask lots of questions and I am sure you'll get plenty of answers...:wave: :wave:

6. Welcome to the site. As for your bow, it should do everything you would ask of it. Good luck with your new bow and remember the most important thing is to stay safe.

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

:welcome: to the forum.

The FB ELEMENT is a great bow. And should do you proud. Just post up any questions you may have and we will try to get you the right answers. Good luck.

8. single cam

single cam Lov'in my new BOW