North American Union and the VCHIP truth

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by BowhuntnHoosier, Dec 27, 2007.

1. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Scarey stuff for sure........
    :censored: :censored: :censored:

3. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

BHH you remind me of a fellar in the 1770's called Paul Revere
    Only there were Mimute Men who responded to the call of freedom
    I have been aware of this for 2 years and they are trying to git the chip back on the table
    If ya'll here of a supposed and untimley death remember I died for my home family and countrys freedom which mean more to me than life it's self
    here's you another
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change+recut
    http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/wake_up_america.html

I am with Paul 200%:usa:

4. Holy Smokes

I an''t skeeret i am fighting mad

5. Holy Smokes

This un needs ta stay on tha top fer awhile fellars be sure ta check it out your freedoms depend on it.

6. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I knew about this for a long while. The first thing I told my wife and kids is there is no way they are going to do that to me and mine.

7. Holy Smokes

Yeah Qsa
    I have been aware of the system for years
    but when Pres Bush signed the real ID act in May 2006 to be incorporated by May 2008 It was now a real deal
    in some circles and one which i am leaning very heavily toward,
    especially with all the other Bible prophecy being fulfilled,
    it is considered tha preempt to the Mark of the beast
    Eventually this type of stand will cost us our lives
    so why not take a stand now while we still can
    Rev 13:15-18

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell , save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
    KJV

Our SS# will be there.

8. BowhuntnHoosier

Could this vchip be the mark of the beast?????? I think maybe. Why is it so hard to get leaders elected that have our interest at heart?? This country is headed for a major shake up.

9. BowhuntnHoosier

Looks like we were thinking the same thing HS.:peace:

10. Holy Smokes

Let us all remember this in the next election of our congressmen and wemon and see how they voted fer this
    if so can em'
    pass it around fellars git tha commies out of tha Senate:mad:

11. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Trust me guys I like a conspiracy theory as much as the next guy but about 90% of this isn't even theory, its fact.

FACT: The NAU (North American Union) has been moving into place for some time, multiple meetings have occurred in relation to the NAU and decisions are already being made in Congress to support it. Its also being moved forward under the guise of the NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) which basically means any goods made in North America can move freely without an import tax. Basically they are handled exactly like goods made in the US would be. In case anyone is wondering that DOES mean that if goods come in from an international country (ie: china) and are shipped up from Mexico there is no US duty or import tax assessed to them, same goes for China.

FACT: We are already allowing goods from Mexico to flow freely into the US. The United States granted permission to several hundred Mexican owned and operated trucking companies to begin transporting their good into the US and beyond the normal "safety zone". Previously they were allowed into the country as far as houston (i believe) and they had to dump their cargo their and go back across the border... Now they are permitted to travel anywhere in the US. Keep in mind, these are Mexican drivers, without US ID's, US Insurance, US Licenses, or US Inspections... good luck if you get hit by one.

FACT: The plan is already in place to make the NAFTA Super Highway a reality. The NAFTA (North American Free Trade Association) Super Highway would run from somewhere in middle-mexico to somewhere in Canada, right through the middle of the US. It will be approx 6 lanes for truck traffic and 6 lanes for car traffic on both sides (thats 24 lanes) with exits to allow traffic to get off for all major highways. Thus allowing goods from Mexico and Canada to freely flow throughout the US without any stops on the way.

FACT: The US Dollar is already becoming weaker due to talks of the Amero. The Canadian Dollar and the Mexican Peso are becoming stronger due to these same talks. No "Official" currency has been created yet however "test plates" designed were leaked out and quickly covered up with claims of "not real"... yeah sure.

FACT: The US Congress and the US House of Reps have done everything possible to destroy border reform. This includes stripping funding from the "Border Fence" project, reducing funding to ICS, reducing the number of border patrol guards and reducing their "powers" to little more then rent-a-cops. In addition almost every "representative" that we have in place has voted against making English the official language of the US. To cover this up our President has suggested local states use the National Guard to protect our borders... what isn't mentioned is that our National Guard troops stationed on the border have LESS power then a normal citizen. They are doing nothing but manning watch points. If they see anything going on they must call the border patrol and hope they get there to stop whatever is occurring. They cannot go out of their way to assist or do anything. I'm not even sure if they are carrying weapons but I know that if they are they can't use them other then personal defense in the event that their life is threatened. Didn't see that part in the news huh?

FACT: There are an estimated 3 Million to 10 Million illegal Mexicans currently in the US. That number has been "estimated" as it is nearly impossible to count the number of illegals since... well they are illegal. Other estimates have been made that the number of Illegal Mexicans / South Americans is over 20 Million people. (thats a little less then 10% of the US population.)

FACT: We lose over 44 Billion a year in money sent to Mexico and other South American countries. We educate over 4 Million illegal immigrants in our public schools, We have close to 350,000 Illegal immigrants in custody in our jails, we are talking Millions a year to feed, clothe, and house them. So why isn't anything being done? Probably because we don't want to piss off Mexico and have them drop out of the NAFTA?(numbers from http://immigrationcounters.com/)

Just to compare some numbers our US Military, the best trained and 2nd largest military force in the world has approx 1.6 Million personnel, including reservists and DoD employees. (the largest is China with over 2 million). So just to give a rough idea... if all the illegals in the US took up arms against the US they would be approx 10 TIMES BIGGER then the largest military force on earth. In response to this we provide free health care and social services... anyone wonder why? :noidea: btw - Mexico has a standing army of 190,000.

FACT: The 2004 election was bogus We aren't talking about "hanging chads". We are talking about illegal election schemes including poll blocking, closing polls with people in line (everywhere), use of voting machines that didn't work (everywhere), attempted prosecution of legal US citizens who voted (New Mexico), Voter blacklisting for bogus reasons (primarily California), Voter Mail tampering and fraud (everywhere, especially Florida, Texas, Iowa, and Ohio). The people currently running this country were not elected by the majority. They were elected by those that were allowed to cast their votes.

FACT: Our current Congress got into power on promises which have not been fulfilled. The response to our current congress is the lowest approval rating ever, the lowest approval rating for a president ever and a complete lack of faith and trust in our gov't... Does anyone think that this is an accident?

The War in Iraq was the primary issue that got the Dem's into power. Why are we in Iraq? Good question... could the answer to both questions be the same? "To reduce the confidence and faith in our govt" thus pushing us towards a drastic change in leadership... something like a unified NAU gov't perhaps? :tape: Lets not forget that a catalyst must cause something like a war... a strike on Pearl Harbor got us into WW2, and the jury is still out on the "surprise" of that attack. What happened on 9/11? How did billions of dollars worth of surveillance equipment and trained people miss the largest orchestrated terrorist attack in the world?

easy... they didn't, but it got us into the war that was so desperately needed to move the plans forward.

Its scary isn't it?

12. Holy Smokes

Good job Big D
    I ain't skeert I am:mad:

13. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

I had honestly never heard about any of this until I read your post BHH a couple days ago....:noidea:

14. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Its pretty impressive how its been kept almost entirely out of the news, you really never hear about it anywhere unless you specifically go looking.

Then again how much have you heard about the "great fence" along the Mexican border... loads right?

How much have you heard about the cut in funding the month after it was passed to a huge media gala and how much did you hear about it on the latests 550 Billion dollar bill where even more was taken from it for "pet projects and earmarks"

The politicians know that we as Americans are fat and lazy and rarely look beyond what we see on the TV so they can report anything that they want and it will be considered fact or leave out whatever they want and it will never be missed

15. Holy Smokes

I always look t the left right and behind what the major news coverage is tellin' me that is what they want to cause me to believe
    like the recent assassination in a small gov the powers that be are gonna have who they want in there
    why do you think she was kicked out.

16. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

because she is female

17. Holy Smokes

on the real ID card it will also have a gps ifd chip so they can tell where you are
    for your saftey of course

18. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

They mentioned in there, if you do wrong, they will just turn your chip off? NO system is perfect, can you imagine how many chips will be turned off that are not suppose to be :frusty: :frusty:

I also heard those chips they have implanted already (like in babies) are having difficulties or making those babies sick or something :noidea: it's been a while since I have heard about it.

19. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

All I can say is I am going to cover my but, Hope you do the same.