Not sure what they are called

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by BUNNYMAN, Feb 28, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

WTB I need a some of those metal rings on the nock end of the linejammer shafts. Does any one know what they are called:noidea: If anyone has some they want to part with. Will gladly take them off your hands, the only place that has them is lancaster and I really dont like the problems they are having as of late w/credit card theft.

2. dodgedude2003

dodgedude2003 Junior Member

Unibushings

are what your looking for. Not sure on size for those shafts however.

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

i dont think they are unibushings, these are designed tokeep the shaft from developing damage at the nock end and to help prevent robin hoods

4. Darrel

Darrel Member

They are Uni-Bushings. Go to your local shop and get into there inserts and see if you can find one to fit the Linejammers. When you find one that fits, have them order you some Easton Uni-bushings in the same size. Here is a link http://eastonarchery.com/accessories.asp?show=nocks

Darrel

Last edited: Mar 1, 2006
  5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Well this time you were wrong Darrel. But I forgive you, as you are usally right and have helped me greatly in the past,:biggrin1: but they are actually called nock outsert rings. they only fit Linejammer shafts (linejammer size) they also make them for the cxl shaft and I believe for the x-jammers also.

6. Darrel

Darrel Member

Ok.... no one is perfect, but some are close:biggrin1: From what I have found the the uni bushings do a great job of protecting the shaft when shooting 3D and field, especially if you use G-nocks instead of super nocks. I have also used the CXL pin nocks, but I still prefer the uni bushing/G nock combo or GT bushings and pin nocks.

Hope you find what your looking for.

Darrel

7. John-in-VA

John-in-VA Junior Member

BOWMAN I have a new doz of the nock outserts for the cxl 's . If you want them just let me know you can have them .Pm me your address and I will send them . John