NWTF Sent me a Gift

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by NerdHick, Apr 4, 2008.

1. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

[​IMG]

NY Chapter

I sold a bundle of raffle tickets and there were 50 of these box calls up for grabs if you sold more then 100 worth of tickets...and I only bought 10bucks worth...

I must be number 1!!!!!

:wave: :wave:

2. congrats, are you going to use it or save it in a collection?

3. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

I am NO good with a box call and will learn on something else, this one is gonna go on the shelf!

4. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

is it going to gain value or you just don't know how to use it :noidea:

5. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

Don't know about the value part, and nope, I know how to make noise with them, just not pretty noise...I have another I play with but this one is 1 of and will be nice to look at!

6. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Get yourself a good slate call and you won't need anything else.... I tried mouth calls but they don't work well when your chewin...:noidea:

7. JDX--

JDX-- Member

Pretty cool, NerdHick Congrats :peace:

Do ya do much as far as turkey hunting? We have a ton of turkeys but not enough time to hunt with my schedule. :frusty:

nice looking call though! :D

JDX--

8. archerykid12

archerykid12 New Member

dang i hope i get one of those my chapters banquet is tommorrow night and i havent sold that many tickets. nice call though looks good

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Nerdy i can teach you to use a box call, if we ever get a chance to hook up....

Primos makes a BOX call, that is very good......I have called in many a turkey with it.....I just dont get out to turkey hunt very often.......:noidea:

10. hilltophunter

hilltophunter Junior Member

Nice box Nerd........ man that would look good on a mantle for sure.

11. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

I've got a slate that I used to call in a few birds last year and will use that again as well as another I got this year...also working on the mouth call now that I don't chew anymore!! :biggrin1:

12. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

That is really a cool gift. It would look great on the shelf (my shelf):D Congrats on winning a great call.:rockon:

13. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

CONGRATS Very nice Nerdy. Definately deserves to be put up and not used.

14. msar

msar New Member

Congrads!! We just started a new chapter here in PA. Cameron County Long Beards. Baquet in Aug. I'll have to see how many tickets I can sell and see if I win a prize!!!

15. RxBowhunterKS

RxBowhunterKS Paddle in water

:D :D LOL!

I just drop the mouth call in the case with some Listerine when I'm done with it. :biggrin1: