o.k. got one for you all

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Feb 27, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

remember the hole would you call this an X thread???

well we had one of these instances at our league shoot last night.....and it was my target.....I was shooting the 5th end I believe.....second arrow, had a flinch:noidea: when we all got down there I could not make the decision so 3 guys looked at it and could not decide.....got a magnifing lense and checked it still no decision....had 10 guys look at it total and only 2 could make a decision...both of them said it was an x...so thats what it went down as.....Its not like that arrow is going to make or break 1st place in the league....I am not sure how i feel....if it was anyone elses arrow I would have called an X.....and if asked to makea call on it for someone else I would have called X but for me I just dont know......

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Start shooting them inside out and you will not have these problems.:laugh:

I see what you mean I will always be tougher calling my arrow in if its close than any other shooter.....................................well except maybe Chris's after all he has all those cool new toys sitting around to play with.:biggrin1:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

holy crap thats what I have been doing wrong:doh:

4. BowhuntnHoosier

Yep there ya go problem solved. Glad I could help buddy.:peace:

5. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Sometimes when shootin with those liberal boys I have to decline thier generoisty. Now that really gets thier drawers in a wad>

One time that i am generious is when the line is shot out and it looks close I call it in for who can tell and I am not about to take from em>

By the way love dat icon it is just too :cool: HS:smokin:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2007
  6. vonottoexperience

vonottoexperience Senior Member

Should have asked me....OUT!:peace:

7. IF YOU NEED A MAGNIFYING GLASS IT IS IN!

C'mon folks......this aint Vegas....it's a league...make it fun.

8. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

I can understand were Bowman is coming from, it sounds like he is competing against himself and he doesn't want a "Give Me".

Those that compete against themselves I believe are more willing to be generous on giving 12s or Xs to others and more stingy when it comes to themselves.

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

but I didnt and whatdo you know....I heard that hoyt is getting rid of there senior bums:tape: .....so you better watch out......

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so what would you have called it???????? :noidea: :laugh:

if you have nothing helpful to add.....dont...:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

11. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

OUT! If I can't clearly, at least hit the line, maybe I better practice some more :nod: . I would personally feel like I cheated on my score taking the points for that one, but that's just me.

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Hey shorty (vonotto) I so hope we get to shoot together soon......I see all fours in your future....and if its a 3-d I see alot of 5's and goose eggs....:biggrin1:

13. BowhuntnHoosier

Are geese laying eggs already?????:noidea: :biggrin1:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

they do at ti yogi.....

15. Radar

Radar Story of my life

The guys that looked at it and could not decide because they didnt want to hurt the special guys feelings, and the guys that called it in did it because they did'nt want to hurt the special guys feelings......... I mean C'mon Pink bow Bald head....... I feel sorry for ya too! j/k:biggrin1: :laugh:

16. vonottoexperience

vonottoexperience Senior Member

I'll be coming to spank you @ Vegas and then beat u down on the 3D course. Both on the same day @ Ti-yogi :biggrin1:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

sat have to work and sunday we are doing maintanece on our 3d course....:Cry: you had to bring that up didnt you.....not only are you old, but you are mean too.......:Cry: