oh its on

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by killbambidead, Jul 24, 2008.

1. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

so me and the old man went for a ride tonight to check out where we hunt and oh buddy am i pumped. the farmer who is dads best friend has been seein a group of 5 bucks and he says one is a BIG non typical and oh man was he right ... we saw 14 deer tonight including this group of bucks and this thing is a giant i saw him last year as a main frame 10 with split brows makin him a 12 and now hes got kickers everywhere i cant wait to see him out of velvet and there were also two other shooter bucks a 8 and 10 poin in the group so im countin the days til october1 :biggrin1:

2. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Wonderful and I hope you draw back on em' at 12 yds
    Just finished painting a dairy farmers 1856 home that has been occupied by that family for 6 generations and he is gonna let me hunt his 225 acre farm. :D

3. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

:rockon:
    Man I don't want to hear about this kind of thing. I have to get both, my back and my shoulder operated on this coming winter. and I am TOTALLY jealous. Seriously though. Good luck on them, Hope you tag out. (I'll PM you my address in case you feel sorry for an 'ol man and have an extra backstrap or 2 lying around). :rockon:

4. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

COOL:rockon:

When I saw the title to your post I thoguht maybe the rut was on!!!!!!!:doh:

5. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

Good luck! I hope you get 'em. I fully expect to see some pics by mid-October!

6. faceman

faceman New Member

good luck on those bigens hope to see what they look like!:peace:

7. freeds_01

freeds_01 New Member

good luck. hope to see pics come october.