Oh my

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Doc Holliday, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Slippy for President!

I wonder how they escaped the bannings? :p

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  2. Doc Holliday

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I'm sure glad I'm not a MOD over there with all the Buttheads they have to deal with. Say what you want about them but those guys put up with alot of crapola.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

that comment from an Admin?????

man, I dont know........

5. Maybee-R

Maybee-R Member

I understand Joelc getting away with it. But not Ken-813? Glad Im not a Mod anywhere I like to read and laugh. But they were getting to me to.
    I better :tape: Before I say something that will make me look like them.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I DONT!!!!!!:frusty: :frusty:

monkey see monkey do.........

7. Maybee-R

Maybee-R Member

I think he has to much mojo with the boss to get in trouble. I dont agree with him. just I dont think anyone has the :censored: to do anything to him.
    If it was put up for a vote it would be :wave: I'm thinking.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you got that right.......

9. BowhuntnHoosier

HATERS...............:frusty:

10. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

There are a lot of smart mouth butt heads around now. I almost told a guy Thursday night spot shoot," want to take it out side and finish it". My oldest girl runs the shoot for free, he was giving her crap and then started on me. He turned away running is mouth as he walked away. I started for him and she stopped me. lol. I think so people are just a waste of good air.

11. BowhuntnHoosier

Buddy I know just what you mean...........been many a time I've had ta bite my tongue and speak with the good Lord or else I would have been in the big house.:decision: :decision: :peace:

12. QSA

I here you. But I am getting to old to take crap from any one. Getting to the point I would just reather take it outside and be done with the disrespecful but heads.

13. BowhuntnHoosier

The older I get the more control I seem to have over my temper. When I was younger all someone had to do was look at me wrong and it was on(must be the irish blood).:noidea:

14. Doc Holliday

I can certainly see where a mod could lose their temper from time to time having to deal with that many people.

But for an ADMIN to type that?

Just another case of "the clique" doing what they want without any recourse.

Do as I say, not as I do. ;)

15. QSA

It kind of reminds you of high school. But where are all the jocks and chearleaders now? Most a losers or in jail. The nerds are rich, An the cool party kids are still doing the same thing. lol

16. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Maybe his sister likes Martin as well as Elite? that was also after the whole thread had fallen into hijacks and the mods already knew they'd be closing it. Not that I had anything to do with the hijacking... that would be bad! :laugh:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so he is your boyfreind???

IT DOES NOT FRIGGEN MATTER WHEN IT WAS POSTED IT WAS SEEN AND SNAGGED BY PEOPLE AND NOW ITS POSTED HERE WHERE IT WONT BE REMOVED.......IT LOOKS TERRIBLE......

STOP DEFENDING THE SMUT DREDLY

18. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Was the big red stuff really necessary? If I were color blind I'd think that you were hitting on me again :frusty: