Ohio - Hocking County 3-D

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Slippy, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

The state of Ohio operates a free to the public practice range and 3-D course near its Hocking County State Park headquarters on S.R. 664 just about 10 miles south of Logan. At the present time, the course has 15 3-D targets, but the state is looking to double that as many 3-D animals have been donated that have yet to be set up yet. On Saturday August 25th, at 9:00am, volunteers who could help finish setting up the 3-D course would be greatly appreciated. Again, this 3-D course and practice is all FREE to the public so please consider donating a little bit of your time if you shoot here, or would like to shoot here. Thanks! :peace:

Rain out date is 9/8/2007, 9:00AM.

2. Michael396

Michael396 Member

slippy,

I will help out with the set up. I will not be able to make it at 9:00 AM, it will be closer to 10:00 AM before I arrive. Will I need to bring any tools?

Michael

3. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

They have 7 additional targets to add as of yesterday and we may reconfigure the course a little. All of the yardages are currently 28-34 yards and we might try to mix that up a little and put a few 40+ yard shots ups for the experts such as myself. :D

I plan to bring a hammer, some white spray paint and some wooden stakes. Other than that, I'm not sure what tools we would need. I too will bring my range finder. Then, I alsoo plan to bring my brand new Rytera Bullet-X and stab some foam.

4. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

Dredly, can we pencil you in? :noidea:

Who else?