OK 3D Shoots

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by bigggggin, Jan 18, 2007.

1. bigggggin

bigggggin Junior Member

Anyone know the archery club near bartlesville OK?
    I hunt near Sedan KS and went down to Bartlesville to help pick up my buddies stuff from his lease in OK and saw the sign for it. I was wondering if anyone knew its shoot schedual or webpage. Or any other clubs that hold shoots in OK off I 35, I live near wichita and shoot around here but I want more varity this year to shoot 3D so it wont be the same course month after Month

2. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

How long of a drive are you willing to make? I know of a few good ones just on the Mo. side of the line by Truman Lake.

3. bigggggin

bigggggin Junior Member

I would not mind a MO shoot I drive to TableRock Lake at least once a year and I would be willing to go to one while I was down there or maybe Joplin if its a bigger shoot or near KC, I do not know where Truman Lake is. The main thing is would be drive time and major highways would allow me to make a further drive.

4. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

5. bigggggin

bigggggin Junior Member

have seen that one and have it marked on my calander, I can not wait I usually shoot the Clearwater shoot which they actually switch up thier coarse and wichita that seems same shot every month just adjust a lil for yardage. but they are close so I go but still want to make a few roadtrips to see diferances.

6. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

Check some local archery shops. This is a great source of information.

Mo.Hick

7. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Best thing you can do is complain to your club that they have not listed on 3DShoots.com

Squeeky wheel gets the grease if you know what I mean. Heck we offer the free service but we can't make them list with us.