OK bow guru's here give me your thoughs on this bow

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by QSA, Jul 17, 2007.

1. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

X-Claim

ATA 35.5" or 37.5", BH 7.25*, IBO 315 fps* (*may vary)
    Draw weights from 50 up to 80 lbs, draw lengths AMO 27 up to 30.5"
    Weight: 2000 gramm/4.42 pds, (Shoot-through model with split-limbs)
    String and cables from VAPOR-TRAIL, splitt-limbs made of GORDON glas
    BARNSDALE limbs on demand without additional charge
    Single Quick Lock and string stopper included
    Standard color black, special colors blue, grey, orange, mossy geen and silver for additional

I am thinking about it.

2. Michael396

Michael396 Member

Looks kind of familiar. Maybe a little Bowtechish, which is not a bad thing at all. I like it, and would like to have a little more info, such as a website address to check them out. With all of the options, I think they would go over very well.

3. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I am keeping the web sight under wraps. If I get a lot of good feedback I am start selling them on my web sight.
    Kind of like a Bowtech with Hoyt limbs and a Martin shot throu

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

here is my thought...not that it matters....

looks like a Elite Riser
    x-farce limbs
    reflex cams
    martin shoot thru
    and hoyt/ross built in STS

5. Michael396

Michael396 Member

The shoot thru is the only thing I don't like, but I am sure you can get them without that feature, right?? They may have the best of the best with that set up. I sure would like to shoot one and more than likely own one.

6. j3dGuam

j3dGuam Senior Member

Is that bow intended for target shooting only or is there a hunting model too? I like the overall features but am wondering about the strength of the rizer with the current cutout design.

7. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

A split limb bow with shoot through cables......

I like it,

It has some nice numbers,

Only thing that sticks out is the riser looks a little chinsy.

But looks can decieving.

Let us know.

8. tek

tek Senior Member

German made bows?

Not for me, too many fine bows made right here in USA :biggrin1:

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

The important part is PRICE!

If I can get it for significantly less then the big names I'm interested. If I can't then it won't sell. By signfigantly lets I'm talking 100 - 200 off (so in the 450 - 550 range). Anything above that and you start battling with the established bows (ie: Ross, Elite, Martin,...)

So if you can get it cheap and put it up against Diamond / Mission / Reflex then you may have a winner, if you can't then noone will be buying it.

10. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I like twin cams and I've always wanted to try a shoot thru cable system, so I'd consider buying one, depending on price.

11. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

Ditto on the above plus warranty issues and Customer service; it's gonna be competing against alot of other "similiar" bows already on the market, what will make this bow stand out from them with an IBO of 315?
    Being that is a foriegn company and asking 850 euros as a msrp, for me, that is one strike against it.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  12. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Send me one and I will let you know what I think....28" draw please :peace:

13. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

One strike? 850 Euros = 1,173.67 (give or take). Even if retail price on that is only 75% of MSRP you are still talking 880.00 or so. Even if you sell it for 1/2 of that price you are still right around 600.00

Everyone saw the amount of issues that Elite got for the 1000.00 350fps bow. For anyone to pay anywhere near that it better be shooting at that speed or its gonna flop.

Sorry, just my opinion.

14. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I agree with Dredly and mdewitt71 on pricing. I said earlier I would be interested depending on price, but that price would have to be $500 or less.
    If you can't sell them for somewhere in that range, I don't think you'll have much luck.

15. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

I think the bow is probably a great peice of equipment, I'm just not sure how well it will do when people compare it to what they're used to...

Here's some more pics...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007