Opening Day tomorrow

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by IAHunter11, Sep 30, 2006.

1. IAHunter11

IAHunter11 Member

Opening Day is tomorrow i can't wait.. Its about time.. I am not going to be able to sleep one min tonight. Good luck to eveyone that is going to be hunting tomorrow.

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

ours was today too, freezing cold in the AM (38 degrees) and then warmed a bit... then started raining at 11:30 or so.

i hate hunting in freezing cold rain. ehh well I have off Monday and Tuesday to hunt also, according to the weathermen it should be nice..

then again according to the weathermen it wasn't suppost to rain until after 6:00 pm, it must be nice having a job where you can always be wrong and still get paid

3. big scores

big scores banned from AT

ours was two weeks ago. been too warm to even be out.:Cry:

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

how is it to warm to go hunting? get out there you hippy! if you can shoot foam in the middle of the summer then you can shoot deer in the fall!

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

to warm to hunt???.......thats like being to drunk to fish......

although if it cooks before you gut it thats not a good thing either......

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I just wanted to say you guys all suck.......southern zone archery starts oct 14 in NY....so its two more weeks......then its on.....

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Today was perfect! only thing that could have made it better would have been a deer in the truck!

My buddy (second day hunting ever, first time with a bow) and he got a shot on a nice 6 pointer, misjudged the yardage by a bit and stuck a log instead but he is now definately hooked!

Saw a doe this AM, my stand is setup that I can shoot at 3 trails... she was on the 4th :(