Our Online store - what is missing?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Ok, we are always looking for ways to improve or provide more for our customers. Look at www.obsessionarchery.com and voice your opinion. We want to do more, offer more, be more!

Let us know what you think we should do or anything that needs to be improved or expanded. What products would you like to see us add?

Thanks for any help or advice. Tell us like it is, we really want to know, good and bad.

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Maybe you have them but I can't find em... any chance of selling paper targets?

3. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Good spotting scopes under $300???? Leupold optics, rangefinders, binos etc. some moultrie trail cams.... Still thinking!

4. bill10418

bill10418 Why be Normal

How about bag targets, also?

5. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

No truball Bt Gold releases. excellent releases, 5 spot /fita paper targets, More Browning bows. not all maybe just the Illusion and mirage or myst. also Adrenalin/ mircro midas youth bows, Carbon force arrows: predators and pros, larg spot hog wrap for the real deal and others with the larger apeture. They cost more though.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  6. BuckeyeRed

BuckeyeRed Super Member

I'm w/ Dredly on this, five spot,and vegas papers would be cool. Maybe a wider selection of shafts? You've got the top 3 but maybe carrying more CX shafts, like LineCutters, 3D selects, and Maxima. And it would be nice to see more arrow building supplies,such as more knock choices, fletching, inserts and points. Maybe a couple more brands of scopes??

Other than that you guys carry just about everything I've ever needed.:rockon:

Oh and the Ram Pro Bow Vise. :peace:

7. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I was looking for something on your site a while back and you didn't have any....what was it.....quivers, maybe?? or smaller sight pins....I can't remember..

8. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Chris,
    One of the things that really get's under my skin when looking at anyones website is opening a product category and there is nothing listed for sale. It's just a major let down....:mad: see the "Stanislawski release category" on your site... I know it's hard to keep up with changes to a website but in my opinion it is very important:rockon:

P.S. I need to talk to you about the Super Peep and what I need to acquire...PM me when you get a chance...

9. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

nope, looks like you already got 'em :dizzy:

10. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

maybe that is what it was...I agree...even when I am just browsing, I want to see product if there is a link for it :thumb:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thats what I noticed the last time i was looking for something......there was something else......

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

ifyou go to release aids he has like 6-8 stan releases......:noidea:

13. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

I know this is petty...

Are you still updating the 3Dshoots.com store? If not you need to remove the link ontop of this page or change the HTTP to go to obsession when you click on it. :noidea:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

ummmm he did that along time ago i thought........????

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

16. Long Draw

Long Draw Banned

My observation is the store overall selection isnt that great....but your prices are bargains. You seel alot quality essentials. Unless you want to become a Lancasters...its hard to say what else you can offer. Beman 9.3's is about all I can think of. Theyre basically Fatboys, just cheaper.

17. Long Draw

Long Draw Banned

NAP split limb Thunder Blox limb dampeners. Alot of Hoyt guys dont like the SIMS / Hoyt catapillar dampiners. They slide and get tore up too easy.

18. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Whats Missing...... Hot chicks and Beer............. Bunny told me to say that...

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:bored: :bored: :bored: :bored:

20. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Hmm.. When I pick stanislawski, I see 6 releases?
    http://www.obsessionarchery.com/releases-stanislawski-releases-c-25_81.html