Paper Tuning Rack

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by walks with a gimp, Dec 31, 2006.

1. I made this paper tuner for the locak pro shop and thought I share a few pics to those that might be interested in making one like it.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

sweet but I would hang a target behind that thing.....arrows penetrate doors.....:noidea:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

in pic #3 what are the two things comming off of the front for?

4. Brakes to hold the paper tight, the crank on the lower left in the pics it to advance or wind the paper down from the top roll.

5. tek

tek Senior Member

Walks, that is Very nice. You do very good work.

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Nice looking paper tuner but you had better put a patent on it fast someone else will start making money form your design.:peace:

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Not if its a good hardwood door...:biggrin1:
    Nice rig Walks...

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

at the bow shop I work at part time there is a closet door right behind the paper tuneing rack, w/a target between the rack and the door......well every once in a while a customere or the BOSS will miss or shoot thru the bag....well its one of those hollow type doors (loud)....just so happens you can get in the closet from both ends...(its a big closet)....so one day I am there fletching arrows and the other guy working there goes into the closet to get something from the other end.....he knows the boss is tuneinga bow but is adjusting the rest....so he figures I got a couple minuets....He goes in the other door and the boss says queity , to me, "bang on the door"....well the guy in the closet screams like a girl and comes running out as white as a ghost.....probabaly the funniest thing I have ever seen....I may not have thought that if it was me.....

9. mlviper35

mlviper35 Member

Nice job on the PT rack:rockon:

10. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

That's just wrong man...FUNNY as hell...but wrong...:laugh:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

and no matter how many times you did it it would be funny until the day they did it too you.....:biggrin1: