pics from NDR&G 9-9-07

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by tedicast, Sep 9, 2007.

1. tedicast

tedicast Member

Today was a great shoot. The humidity was brutal though. Paul...your course was entertaining today. I really like the change making the second half of the course come out by the pond! I'm sure your ears were ringing when I stepped up to the wolf on the second half of the course...lol . I felt better shooting today, then I have in some time. Jen shot a 254 from the womans stake. I started off shooting 3 of the first 5 from the womens stake, and then shot the hunter stake for the rest of the course. I came out with a 253

Here are some pics from today...

Me shooting the uphill buck...

[​IMG]

Jen and I shooting the 'bou...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tedicast

tedicast Member

Jen and I both shooting the uphill wolf on the stump...this was one of many cool set ups today...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both of us shooting the fallow deer...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. tedicast

tedicast Member

Jen shooting the climbing wolverine...

[​IMG]

More great use of a tree stump...

[​IMG]

Me judging yardage on the little piggy. You can see by my shirt how humid it was today!...

[​IMG]

Jen shooting the piggy...

[​IMG]

4. tedicast

tedicast Member

Great set up on the alligator, attacking a deer. This was shot from a bridge, and the rocks you see are actually the top of a waterfall. Another great set up...
    [​IMG]

Jen shooting the pronhorn, from a ground blind. Another shot you don't see often. Tricky going from the thick woods, out into the open, I misjudged it, and ended up with a nickel...

[​IMG]

5. david13

david13 Senior Member

looks like u had fun

6. vonottoexperience

vonottoexperience Senior Member

7. hduc2005

hduc2005 Senior Member

looks fun thanks for sharing