Pics of my Ovation...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Dredly, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

got my drop put on today and now I need Bowman to fix my bow... here are the pics Bowman

(ps: look at that form! ROCK SOLID BABY!!! :biggrin1: )

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

did the guy shoot the thing at all, or did he just install it???:doh:

what a retard......:mad:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hey it looks like you got more room to move that sight.......who fixed that???:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Its moving again, don't pat yourself on the back yet skippy. Plus I completely removed the plate for now and have it straight on the support arm. its set at 20 yards there so no there isn't much adjustability there

No he didn't shoot it, he also didn't have me shoot it. the guy sucked and is now on my list of blacklisted "pro shops"... that list keeps growing and the "good" list isn't... go figure.

6. Nice stabilizer dude.:rockon:

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Thanks! It works well :)

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

what do you mean its MOVING????:noidea:

9. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Awesome pics Dredly. I can't wait til I get my Ovation all setup so I can post some pics.:peace:

10. sweet old bill

sweet old bill Member

NEED HELP WITH THE COMMENTS of got my drop put on today.... does this mean you had a new drop away rest installed and that the bow shop did a poor job and a member on this site Bowman is going to fix the problem ????

Looks good your form and the bow / sight is a good looking outfit...

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thats it Dredly...I am coming to your house tommarow and we are going to get that thing fixed up......:rockon:

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

he had a drop awy installed and the shop guy was inept......I am going to go fix that damb thing and teach the boy how to shoot his grown up bow.....:tape: :biggrin1:

13. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Once I get the rest working correctly and everything else happy I'll be moving it around more... you know I can't leave anything as is :noidea:

14. sweet old bill

sweet old bill Member

I find the key to setting up a drop away is making sure you have the timing correct... most set it up to early in the cycle and this causes a overdraw effect and or drawing to the stops....great looking bow, what length stablizer is on the bow 24 inch ?????

15. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

The trick for me when I setup a drop away is finding a competent bow shop that is open to have them do it for me :laugh:

I believe its a 30 Big Dawg stabilizer :biggrin1:

16. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Yes it is a Big Dawg stab. My oldest girl use to use one.

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

or you call up bowman and he drives the bow shop to your house 2 hours away......:doh: :biggrin1:

*and the hole time Bowman is thinking this is awsome*:rockon: :rockon:

18. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I offered Ribs and Tenderloin on the grill but you turned it down... :noidea:

19. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

Deary are you shoving that right hip out there a bit huh huh. Get that thing back would you. How you ever gonna whoop that goomba you know who if you shove your hip out? Only reason I say this I am having a hip push problem myself.

20. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

looks like I am leaning back a bit... normally I don't but I was being an idiot today and hurt my shoulder (left one) so I'm compensating as much as I can to keep the bow from ripping it out of its socket.