POSTEN Stabilizer...EQUIPPED!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by swintj1, Jan 14, 2008.

1. swintj1

swintj1 Senior Member

Just got my POSTEN stabilizer in the mail after a anxious last month waiting for the most awesome product ever. Immediately put it on my bow and can't wait to try it out this week at my league! Take a look. The worksmanship is amazing, the paintjob immaculate, and it DEFINITELY increased my COOLNESS FACTOR 78.6%! hehe. THANKS JIM!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Don't sell it short...coolness factor went up over 90% with that bad boy! Looks great!!!

3. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I have a set waiting for my monster bow

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

No you are confusing the full V-Bar setup with just a standard Posten stabilizer.

Also you have to take into account that it is a Hoyt which instantly reduces the coolness factor...

I'd say he picked up a good 35 - 45% (depending on weight kit) but definitely no 90%.

now if he figured out how to get Vbars working around that ugly arsed riser he'll be way up there

5. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

He makes A great stab. I have his origanal ones on my Commander and I am waiting for the Slimjims for my Constitution.

6. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Maybe he should get a Shooting glove to help increase his coolness factor... lord knows it worked for you: :puke: :lol: :D

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

That only works when shooting a Mathews :noidea:

8. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

OOOOuch! That sucks for me than! :frusty: :frusty: :D

9. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

or a Michael Jackson wannabe.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Yup there is no helping a Hoyt shooter... other then throwing the bow away and getting something worth while.

11. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Remind me not to stand next to you in a lightning storm. :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

wow thats sick!

Whats he charge by the inch?

13. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Dude that is one fantastic looking rig. If I had the extra money I'd probably buy me a Vectrix, I really liked that bow. Congrats on the Posten, Jim does great work. Thanx for the pics. Man law upheld.:rockon:

14. swintj1

swintj1 Senior Member

Hey, Thanks for the compliment! I love my Bow, and I CANNOT WAIT TO SHOOT IT NOW! I'll give you an update tomorrow after my league shoot...let you know how it went! I definitely love the Posten though!

15. WhiteOak

WhiteOak New Member

16. WhiteOak

WhiteOak New Member

How long did you go? 34"?

17. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

His signature says 24"....:wave:

18. swintj1

swintj1 Senior Member

Yeah, Jim recommended 24" with 2 added weights. So, that is what I did. I've been so busy at work, I've been getting home at about 7, so it is already dark, so I'm not sure how many weights to keep on it, but I figure I bought 2, so I'll use 2 unless it is OBVIOUS that it is misbalanced.

I'm very happy with my archery set-up now, and even though some of you are coming down on the Hoyts...last time I checked, they are winning more tourny's than any other company...but WHO CARES ABOUT THAT EVEN...the most important thing is that the person who owns the bow enjoys shooting it! So, I love my Hoyt Vectrix, and I love it even more now with the new Stab installed.

19. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

It was done in fun! --- But you gotta love those Hoyts!!! :rockon: :rockon:

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you dont HAVE too.............:wave: