Prestige?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Jun 25, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

anyone shoot one yet? Are they smooth? has anyone bought one?

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

One of my staff shooters just picked one up cheap. I don't have any details yet. I'll get back to you as soon as I talk to him.

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

They are very nice but you will need to have pretty good form as they are a little hard to handle with that short BH. A friend of mine just sold one for $500 and he only shot it 2 days.:doh: His step dad helped him get it so he never really had much invested it sold in 4 days. The fella that has it now loves it. He is getting I believe 304fps and hits the mark. I was all over the place with it.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Whats the brace hieght 5 or 6. Heck the pse baby-g had a shorter one and I never hit my arm w/that one.

The original Hoyt Viper had a real short brace also and no problems w/that bow either.

5. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone Senior Member

I shot one today

Really wasnt impressed. Reminds me of the Ultra II that Mathews use to have.

Just didint feel like what I would like. Hard draw and wanted to pull out of my hands. Fast with short brace heigth

6. JBUTLER

JBUTLER Senior Member

I've shot one, I thought it was smooth with very little hand shock or vibration. It is an awesome bow for a 28" or less DL, probably 27" or less!!