Quiver Design Finally Complete

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by skillswife, Feb 3, 2006.

1. skillswife

skillswife Junior Member

It is wonderful I finally have my quiver design how I want it. Well I am sure as I go I will do more adjustments but I now have some up on my website and they will be listed for sale soon through www.womenhunters.com Check it out and give me your opinion's. I have loved designing these and its even more fun to wear one to the shoot and have people oh and ah over them. I do get teased a little by the guys but I will have more manly fabric done soon. Have a great weekend all.
    Christine mommy to Hannah almost 4 and Cory almost 2 :angel:
    www.mycustomquivers.com

2. Pinky

Pinky Senior Member

Do you have one in pink?

3. skillswife

skillswife Junior Member

:) I don't have any already made in a plain pink fabric but I can custom make one in any pink fabric you could want. If you go to my website and look at the fabric selection, that is what I have in stock for fabrics. If you don't see anything you like then I can most certainly order some fabric to suite your needs. It only takes about a day to make one so if I have the fabric in stock they are quick to ship, if I order fabric then it can take a couple of weeks. Let me know if you have any more questions. You can also email me at christine@mycustomquivers.com
    Thanks,
    Christine mommy to Hannah and Cory
    Proud Air Force Wife
    www.mycustomquivers.com

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

That makes for some wild looking quivers. Nice work and very creative.

5. skillswife

skillswife Junior Member