Quiver Question??

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Wheely, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Do all your Hip Quivers have an insert that makes the circled section stiff?

Mine does...I am just wondering how well it works without it being stiff if anyone has one :noidea:

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

if it were stiff, you couldnt fold it up for storage..........

3. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Wish I could post a meaningful response! The only quiver I use is the one that goes on my bow. Sorry. I would think a removable insert would be the way to go, then you would have the best of both worlds.

4. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

Not real sure, I'll have to check mine...the last one I had wasn't stuff...but I think you'd want it stiff so that it doesn't flop around, if you know what I mean...

5. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I could make it removable, that way you could also use that area as a pocket :noidea:

6. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Mine is just material, I like the idea of a removeable batton there......

7. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Do we have an ETA? A PayPal address? Tube, fabric and color options?

8. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Sounds like a good plan Wheels!:rockon:

9. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Soon! I am working on it, but it will be soon :biggrin1:

10. I know what you are talking about, the area you circled can sometimes have the tendacy to fold if your arrows are to long and there is not enough weight at the bottom of the quiver to copensate for the weight at the top due to the longer arrows and the stuff in the top pocket. A piece of 1/2" wide metel strapping into a slot that is sewn into the back of the circled area running top to bottom behind the area with the d-ring strap. I don't think its needed but it would just be a peace of mind for some. Still looks good for her first one:thumb: , just imagine what the the others are going to look like since she has already worked out most of the buggs out on the first one:rockon: