RAINBOW BOWMEN of Franklin, PA

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by Charles Fetterolf, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Hey people don't forget the first 3D of 2008 will be Jan. 6 at Rainbow Bowmen.
    8:00am til 2:00pm. Food and beverages available. FREE COFFEE
    $9.00 same as last year.

2. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

ahh shucks, I'm busy that day. And half a dozen states away.:Cry:

3. This is an outdoor 3D shoot.

4. Long Draw

Long Draw Banned

did you know the rainbow is the universal GAY symbol? Cop cars in my area used to have a lil rainbow on theyre back bumpers,the police thought it meant diversity,then they found out it was really THE gay diversity symbol and they were removed post haste.
    You guys need to change your name to the Quaker State or Pennzoil Archers or something?:bowl:

5. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Only two type of people would be questioning this name, those that are and those that afraid of them. So please keep it on topic. :tape:

6. Long Draw

Long Draw Banned

Im not asking any questions. Im just stating a very humorous fact. I would vote to change the clubs name post haste.:lol:

7. This club has been in existance since 1962 and this is the first time any i**** has questioned the name.
    Quess I better go to the other forum where people have a little sense.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2007
  8. Long Draw

Long Draw Banned

relax....Its probably still a better than name than :hug: My Little Pony Archery Club:bowl:

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Don't judge us all by the comments Long Draw makes.

10. Long Draw

Long Draw Banned

:lol: The name of our club in Tampa is after a ficticious pirate named" Gasparilla". I can and have made lots bathroom humor jokes on that handle. Lighten up and hold your nose.:biggrin1:

11. back to top