Recieved my 18-1 Rhinhart target

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Ohioarcher, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Ohioarcher

Ohioarcher VaporTrail Staff Shooter

Got my target yesterday and its awsome! Just wanted to say thanks again for the great give away this site hosts and all the great people that are here and post! Good luck to all who compete in the next give away.

2. Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot New Member

I want to get one of those some day. Are you liking it. A 1 year warranty on a broadhead target is pretty impressive. I'd like to take them up on that offer after shooting 50 a day for a year:laugh:

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Have you had a chance to shoot it yet? NICE!

4. Ohioarcher

Yes I have put about 25 arrows in it and it stops them dead! Its a great target! As soon as I'm done dealing with the death of my Grandmother I plan on putting a ton of arrows into it!

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Our condolences on your Grandmother. That's a tough one to handle, it was for me.

Yeah, the 18-1 is awsome... Try out a broadhead. You'll be amazed.

Ron

6. Ohioarcher

Thanks for the condolences....I will have to try out the broadheads I was really hesitant about it but curiosity has got the best of me.

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Sorry to hear of your grandmother. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Congrats on the 18-1 looks like I'm gonna have to ask santa for one.:frusty:

8. red man

red man New Member

i have one and love it but with the warranty it has 18 different places to shoot at witch is grate but 2 send it back all 18 targets must have a pass threw all the way up to the nock they rock :rockon: