Reflex Bows

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by mbarry, Nov 22, 2007.

1. mbarry

mbarry Junior Member

Do any of yall use them? If so what are your opinions?

2. mbarry

mbarry Junior Member

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I don't personaly shoot them, but I've looked them over and think they're a very nice bow. I like the Ridgeline the best of their current lineup.

4. J.C.

J.C. New Member

:welcome: to the forum, BTW. :welcome:

5. IAHunter11

IAHunter11 Member

they are made by Hoyt.. I love my hoyt.. I have looked at a few of the reflex look like they are pretty close to the same thing.. The limbs are not quit as parrallel and they are a little bit heavier... They are not the lightest bow ever that is for sure.. But overall pretty decent bow for the money.. In my opinion. Just too heavy for me...

6. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

Chuck Adams uses them,so they must be a very good bow!

7. mbarry

mbarry Junior Member

thanks for the help

8. retread

retread Junior Member

I shoot a Reflex Bighorn. It isn't quite ad smooth as a friends Hoyt Cybertec, but it shoots better than i do and for $320 new i can't complain.

9. j3dGuam

j3dGuam Senior Member

I shot several of them and they will get the job done and are very tough bows. They are made by hoyt. It is like buying a fully loaded Toyota Camry (Reflex) vs a Lexus (Hoyt). Same company just different product. But will get you there just the same.

10. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I shot a couple before buying my XT and they are definately different feeling than my XT. I'm sure they are more accurate than I am but they just are'nt for me.:noidea:

I'm sure they are made well so shoot em and see how they feel to you.

11. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I started ta hijack this thread but I can't fer chris said not ta do it with new fellars
    looks like a good bow and tha price is very reasonable and made by a top bowyer.