Respect Me

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by SinGin, Sep 2, 2008.

1. SinGin

SinGin Banned

I'm important. Awhile back I foolishly went to the Buckmasters website to try to win a 4-wheeler. I put in my phone number so they could contact me personally and quicker. Well I guess I didn't win but almost every night some guy from Buckmasters calls me and wants me to sign up for their magazine. What makes me important is when ever he calls he says" Jackie" himself wants to know how my hunting season is going. Is that respect or what??? Take that Slippy.

2. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

thats funny. i lived in alabama for a while and i lived about 1/2 hour from buckmasters. one day i heard that they were hiring and me and my friend were going to go over there and check it out. well the ad for the job was way missleading and the job was acually for there telemarking division. calling people like you so i try to sell them usless crap you dont need! :lol:

3. bowsniper

bowsniper New Member

wow

jackie bushman himself wants to know how your season is going.........thats almost celebrity status

4. SinGin

SinGin Banned

Yep, thats right. EVERY time they call they say Jackie himserlf wants to know. And boy do they call alot.

5. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

Just tell them that you don't hunt anymore. They called me a few times. It must have taken a few times for them to understand. :dizzy:

But they eventually got it.

Or tell them that you are not able to hunt anymore because of an injury caused by hunting. Works like a charm. :D

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

maybe he likes talking to them......:noidea:

7. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yeah, sometimes people are bored and just like to talk....

Ron

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

do you know anyone like that Ron??:wave:

9. SinGin

SinGin Banned

Whats your phone number Ron? we need talk about you wanting to vote of Obama.

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Ron wants to vote for OBAMA??

Ron I thought I knew you better than that........:noidea:

11. ciscokid

ciscokid Member

If they really cared, they would ask that question during the season.. not before!

12. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

oh my......:doh:

but yeah....sure makes you feel good when Jackie himself wants to know about your hunting season. I usually make up some story about poaching a high fence elk in a 1/4 acre pen while frying on mescaline and drinking 40s.

13. SinGin

SinGin Banned

This is an excelent idea. I'll try it the next time they call