Returning to the dark side...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Rider4Christ, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Rider4Christ

Rider4Christ Junior Member

:decision: Been shooting a Martin Vision for the last several years in an effort to recapture something that never was lost, my love of shooting a bow. Anyway, I have decided to switch back to a compound because in my hectic schedule I cannot devote the time to a trad bow that it requires.

Prior to my self inflicted hiatus I was a devout Hoyt man, Deviator, then Pro-Tec for my ASA tournament bows and a Magna-Tec for hunting, I am not planning on hitting the tournaments very hard anymore because of time constraints at work and home, so all I want is a good reliablemeatbow. Been leaning heavily towards the Bear line, they seem to have gotten back in the hunting game to a level I have not seen them at for thirty years.

Does anyone have an opinion, or better yet some good technical data on the Code or Truth line of bows?

I appreciate any input you can provide!

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

If you are going to the Dark Side, sounds like Mathews is the bow you are looking for :peace:

3. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Hey now cut that out, I resemble that remark. But I bought a PSE to back me up in a fight.

4. Huya

Huya Senior Member

Your gonna hear this, so I might as well say it first. You have got to go shoot the bow and decide if it feels right to you. Try as many different models as you can. Then if you still like the Bear Truth, You have your answer.

5. Long Draw

Long Draw Banned

look for a good used protec or a pro 38 on ebay.

6. Drenalin Junkie

Drenalin Junkie Junior Member

Come to the dark side....

Luke, I am your father..:lol: