Ross by Bowtech

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by J.C., Jul 11, 2008.

1. J.C.

J.C. New Member

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

2. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

When did bowtech buy out Ross?

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

This has been all over AT. If you have an old Ross the warranty is NO GOOD. G5 was even called and sorry but no go there either.

So is Bowtech now offering to back up the warranty on older ROSS bows??

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  4. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Where is the press release to back this up ?

Ron

5. J.C.

J.C. New Member

G5 kept the parts they had made for Ross in lieu of payment so there aren't any parts for Bowtech to warehouse and stock for warranty. These new bows are a different design so parts wont be interchangeable. It's my understanding that Bowtech will offer a significant discount on a new bow in the event that an older Ross has a warranty issue.

6. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I talked to Bowtech about the warranty issue. Assuming you have a warranty issue with a ROSS that they cannot take care of because they don't have parts. Bowtech is going to offer you a new bow of your choice (bowtech, ross, whatever) at a HUGE discount. I thought this was very fair on their part.

7. J.C.

J.C. New Member

are you going to stock Ross, Chris?

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I stated what I had heard on AT. Then asked if the older bows would be warranteed. What if you really like your older 331 and could not get it fixed. Oh but wait Bowtech will offer you a huge discount on a bow you may not like as much as your 331. Just stinks for the guys that have been buying Ross for the past several years. I love the Ross bows because they are old Mathews technology to me. JMHO:peace:

9. J.C.

J.C. New Member

things change, life happens. ya gotta move on the best way you can......:noidea: :biggrin1:

I guess those guys could buy a Quest.

10. IdArchryTch

IdArchryTch Dewain

Bowtech is still in the works of buying them out, Ross went belly up not allowed to say why just yet........But the Bowtech deal should be final pretty soon