ross cardiac

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by braceyourself, Jul 15, 2007.

1. braceyourself

braceyourself Junior Member

Does anyone have any experience with a Ross Cardiac? I've narrowed it down to that versus a Bowtech Tribute. Thanks:noidea:

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I'm partial to Bowtech, so it's not an unbiased opinion, but I would go with the Tribute with smooth mods. MDewitt71 is a member here who owns both Bowtech and Ross and is fair and unbiased. PM him and ask his opinion.

3. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

Boy, talk about small world. I've narrowed down my selection to the Allegience (maybe), and a Cardiac. All I've heard are good things. Shoots nice for me. Shame we don't hear more about that model on the site. Hope we do now

4. bowman_79

bowman_79 Junior Member

well ive shot the ally and then found ELITE ARCHERY if u like bowtech archery u should see if there is a ELITE ARCHERY dealer near u and shoot a SYNERGY or a ENVY b4 u make up your mind i shot the ally then went with ELITE you would save your self some money and walk away with a better bow in my op of corse but both ross and bowtech make good bows good luck

5. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

The guys who have the Elites love them. They are fast and smooth too. Well said.

6. braceyourself

braceyourself Junior Member

Thanks for the advice. I had never heard of Ross before but all of my research indicated that they are quality bows and I liked the way that they shot. The draw seemed very smooth.

7. bowman_79

bowman_79 Junior Member

like i said do a search on here or any other website for that matter on ELITE ARCHERY you wont be sorry their website is ELITEARCHERY.com give them a call they r great people to deal with donna will be glad to find u a dealer near u at least give their bows a try b4 u spend money u wont be sorry

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

The Tribute is a real sweet shooter. I have not shot a Cardiac. So I would have to go shoot one then I'd probably buy the Tribute.:biggrin1: :peace: