S.E. Michigan, Shoot for the Loot

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by HYTMANN, Dec 8, 2007.

1. HYTMANN

HYTMANN Senior Member

Full Quiver and More, 9309 Webb rd. Goodells, Mi., is having a Shoot for the Loot on December 22 at 7:00 pm. If you haven't checked this place out yet, you need to! It is the largest indoor range in the state and owned and run by awseome people! For more info give 'em a call at (810) 325-1307:rockon:

2. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Is this the first one this year? if not... what was the last shoot attendance? I'm planning on bring a few with me for this shoot.

3. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

I am planning on being there to donate my match fee...:biggrin1:

4. HYTMANN

HYTMANN Senior Member

No, this was not the first one of the year. Attendance was not that high for the last one because it was during the last weekend of gun hunting season, but I was told the turnout for the prior one in October was fairly decent, I didn't make it because I was out of town. Glad to hear you guys are coming out, you wouldn't be bringing a Moneymaker would you Pinwheel, I'd love to check one out in person!:thumb:

5. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

not sure what I'm bringing. been trying to get my bow ready to be shipped to mr. posten soon. may miney maker or shark x, grand illusion, mossy oak x, x-7... I'm so confused...:laugh: :laugh:

6. whitetail99

whitetail99 Senior Member

Chuck your avatar is also my first choice in birds of prey.
    12/22/2007
    7:00 PM START
    This event is the best way to wrap
    up the 2007 3D season.
    Merry Christmas

Last edited: Dec 10, 2007