Scores Week #1

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by Pinwheel1969, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Well anyone get there round in yet for week 1 ?

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I shot a little bit on saturday but i was screwing around with my sight and STS so I wasn't really paying attention... ended up shooting like a 230 or so :doh:

I'll be doing my league shoot on Wednesday

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Thank you for pointing that out, I feel a little better now.:biggrin1:

I will be turning in my 248 unless I get a chance to shoot again before Thursday. :biggrin1: Soo, as you can all see, I will be sitting on the pine the first week :peace: anybody want to join me :noidea: (why don't we have a batting eyelashes smiley?)

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

dont worry so much about your scores and how you will do........you are going to be supprized at how the elimination works......

5. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

hummm so we can shoot 3 or 4 scores a week and turn in the best, or just start the round all over if we get a poor hit, I think when you decide your going to shoot your score, thats what you get...... and i wouldnt post any scores for the week till everyone has them shot and turned in..... someone dont end up on top, they will be going and shooting again....

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have only recieved one final score so far......

and i have asked for everyone to PM me the scores so I can get them in order.....

I think we are going to have more honesty than you think....

you can practice as much as you want but as soon as you are ready to score.....you need to score that andturn itin......

7. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Proabably Thursday for me!

I will have to submit by Thursday. Due to my new found appreication for Blazers (See my new thread), my arrows are being re-vaned with 2" Blazers. I have 3 that I can hammer out a score with and may have to do that but I would like to see if I could at least shoot my ends with 5 newly vaned arrows.

Hope that is acceptable to you all!

~Byte~

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I'll be joining you very soon Wheels.

Here is a smiley for ya:

9. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Sweet Apple pie for the first to join me :biggrin1: :laugh: