Scott Little goose.

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Tenderfoot, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot New Member

Hey, I was in the bow shop today to ask them if they could shorten my draw length to keep me from creeping, but they just suggested getting a shorter release like the one he happened to have in his back pocket. I tried out his scott bitty goose and realy liked the crispness of the hairpin and the shortness of it. If I do get this release at your recomendations, I am going to have to lengthen my draw! Ya'll like the release, and what should I be able to get one for(50$? maybe?)?

2. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Been shootin' em for 5 years now
    1st time in tha woods with 1 I got a 8 pointer
    I shoot em for everything
    just let the string out a little till you can get the draw right.
    also if you will notice I ahve intgreated a piece of velcro in the strap
    i put the release in it when I need it to be out of tha way
    climbing working walking.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010

3. Paul S.

Paul S. I do not follow!

Hey Smokes, how do you like that spring trigger on there? Is there an advantage to it?:noidea: The Little Goose was one of my favorite trigger releases, but I can't come within 10' of one anymore without re-developing TP.:frusty:

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

been shooting tha spring for sometime now
    yes I like it for the squeeze element that I incorperate into my punch:laugh:
    tp rears it ugly head on occassions
    had it happen once on a doe in tha mid 80's

5. Paul S.

Paul S. I do not follow!

I was going to try one with Bernies Can't Punch installed, but then I found the Evolution, and haven't even thought of another trigger.:D

6. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

Although I prefer my Carter 2 Shot. The little Bitty Goose is a good release. Many deer have met their maker at the expense of that release on my wrist:biggrin1:

Dan