shhhh.....something is going on......

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, May 17, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

must be.....as everyone is being so quite......:noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

It's weird...This week, I get on and I'm the only one on...It's like a flashback to last year....

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah last week everybody was posting all the time......this week dead.....and I cant get on AT, you would think more people would be here jabber jawing....

4. papito

papito Petering it since 06

I was on this morning and there was only one person on other than me!!!

5. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

ok, since some of you are here. Are we on a break from the Smackdown league or are people still shooting? I have been busy with life 'stuff' so I haven't had a chance to shoot.

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I haven't shot in weeks...So I'm on a break....:laugh:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

its intermisssion right now....you get some free time to practice.....we will pick it back up after the R-100.....:rockon:

8. papito

papito Petering it since 06

ive been on break since week 4

9. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

It's not that unusual for it to get a little quiet over the summer time. Usually not too bad though.

10. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

well guess I could ask Chris some questions here...haven't called him in about a week hehehe...well at least I did buy something last time I called them. :peace: I figure it's easier to just call and ask a question rather than searching around on the internet and I know he knows all the answers LOL.

11. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

yeah just been busy... mowed the yard last night, going on a "family vacation" starting tomorrow and coming home Saturday, then having a huge picnic at my house on Sunday for Conner's first Bday...

not to mention I have to get my garden in still, have to restain the back deck and repaint the front deck, repair a part of the fence around the garden, rebuild my fire pit, fix my driveway...

and thats in addition to the usual mowing the grass, trimming, planting... etc.

Fall can't get here soon enough

12. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Geez, when your done there come on out and you can do that here too...
    I've got more or less the same list of stuff to do.
    Mowed the yard and tilled the garden area last night. Going to plant this weekend... Then I have retaining wall blocks to stack. Oh boy !

Ron

13. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

At least you're home to do it this week! haha

I'm stuck going with the inlaws to Williamsburg Va for the next week... during the perfect planting week and right before I have a huge party... it doesn't get much better then that.

14. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Whew! I thought I was falling way behind. Glad to hear we are on hold. As far as the practicing, I don't even remember when I was at the range last :doh: I want to go shoot pretty bad, but the Doctor says stay home and rest a few days. I do have a local shoot on Sunday I am going to try and make it to. If I don't get to shoot, I have been asked to at least help with registration again.

15. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Don't forget to move that brush pile also.:biggrin1: :laugh:

16. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Ha,dreadly?

I see your commin to my neck of the woods, what fer?
    I just played golf in williamsburg last week at goldenhorseshoe!
    I live about 60miles from there!:biggrin1:

17. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

He wants to see rednecks in their natural enviroment...:laugh:

18. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Rednecks!

Yep, alot of rednecks down here!:laugh:

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

20. Scablands

Scablands Member

Haven't been over here checking things out for a while, busy season starting. Summers here- peas, beets, onions are all up- corn planted a week ago tomatoes in today. Branding and vaccinating calves tomorrow and hauling them to summer pasture. Making summer fallow in the fields for fall planting [we don't get enough rain to crop every year] and spraying weeds. Not enough time in the day!