shooting the breeze

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by bone collector 9615, Mar 28, 2007.

1. hello again everyone. I was wondering if you all mainly shoot target and 3d. Or if most of you hunt also. if you like to hunt what is your game of choice?

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

spots,3-d, techno, hunt,

hunt----deer, turkeys, bear, tree rats......

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Pretty much the same as Bowman except I haven't started hunting Turkey yet... maybe next year depending on what happens

4. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

hunt and shoot 3-d to improve my hunting

hunt deer and turkey, occasionally some squirrels and rabbits

5. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I do it all!!! Baby !!!

6. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I love 3d's, hope to hunt again real soon and I shoot paper targets for fun. 3D's are the closest I have come to competition so far :biggrin1:

7. Thanks for the feedback. I hunt for the most part. Elk and mule deer. this will be my first year of hitting the 3d's though. not very good at punching paper.....still have to work on it. sorry for getting everyone going on the elite topic, didnt realize it had a history in this room.:cool:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

nah no problem.....I didnt even know that most of these guys even knew what an Elite was so I dont know why there all upset.....

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

3D and hunt...and alittle 5 spot

10. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

I like it all, I shoot spots to keep my form, and do better at 3ds, and shoot 3ds to keep my hunting skills up, as far as shooting unknown yardages. I love a good 3d shoot, like to hike around and shoot my bow!! And like to compeat also. I mostly hunt deer and elk, the deer hunting is great as i have a good honey hole 20 min from my house, bout a five hour trip for elk, so its a 3 day weekend or a week at a time for that, but elk hunting by far is my passion. Nothing like a nice crisp cool morning watchin a heard of mighty wapiti at about 80 yards as the sun comes up, then to see the big guy bugle at the smaller bulls and seeing his breath. ooooohhhh love it!!!

11. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I mainly hunt Whitetails but have been to a few 3D's and shoot indoor paper for fun(now thats funny). Nothing fun about that little x laughing at me.:doh:

12. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

grrr not only does he shoot elite but he also hunts Elk and Mulies! grrrr

We don't have either over here so I'm stuck with over hunted white tails and tree rats... lots and lots of tree rats.

13. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

I do it all, with some fishing also. in fact it wont be to long untill I will do some bowfishing. love to shoot those carp and catch smallies