shot my 1st 3D this weekend

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by hduc2005, Sep 10, 2007.

1. hduc2005

hduc2005 Senior Member

Shot my 1st 3D what a great time I shot in the bowhunters class and shot a 312 of 360. I'm hooked :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Shooting 12 up is a great score. You should be proud.

3. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

12 up in the hunter class on the first go-round...yeah, you should definately be proud of that. It would win 1st at my club every month!!!! Stick with it for sure, you are doing great!

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Great shooting...Keep it up...:rockon:

5. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

O boy now he will eat, drink, and sleep 3D lol Once you shot one you can not get enought

6. Timmer

Timmer Member

Where did you shoot, Tigerton by any chance? I wanted to make it there but just couldn't.

7. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

i missed what was to be my first 3d shoot because i slept all morning:mad: :frusty: that is what i get for staying up shooting piglets all night.... that part was fun just missed meeting up with Hook on his invite....

8. 3dshoots

I am going to shoot my LAST 3D shoot this weekend. I don't like taking 1 1/2 times as long to shoot 30 arrows at 3D as it does to shoot 116 arrows on FIELD OR HUNTER ROUND

9. Timmer

Timmer Member

Huh? Every 3D shoot I've ever been to has one shot per station. I've usually shot Hunter or sometimes Trophy, but it's still always been just one shot per target. Most courses are 28 or 30 targets with one recently being 40 stations. Maybe it's different elsewhere, I don't know.

10. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

No you're right...he just said it takes 1 1/2 times longer to shoot a 3d than a feild course...:lol: and 1/4 the amount of shots...

11. Timmer

Timmer Member

Ahhh. I misunderstood. Thanks for setting me straight.

12. Hook Em

No big deal man...somebody has to stay up all night and kill piggies! We did have a great time but needed blood transfusions from all the mosquitos! Seriously, Pink brought some "repellent" but I am not sure the cutter brand knows what that is! Give me deep woods off any day!!!! I did shoot my best score ever though...even shooting 7 8's in the first 11 targets I was able to shoot 8 up in open class :peace: Must have been those awesome new stabilizers :biggrin1:

13. outdoorsman

great job, i felt bad standing you guys up... i had the alarm set but never heard it..... :doh:

14. outdoorsman

and yes deep woods anyday over cutter, i think they use carbon dioxide that works like a "mosquito attractant" in their spray

15. Hook Em

Don't worry man, you didn't hurt our feelings. I knew it was gonna be a late night for ya'll!

16. outdoorsman

just one is not so bad but two of them in a row.... not what i used to be on those 3:00 am mornings..... but it sure felt good sleeping in .... i guess i need to quit hijacking this thread:doh:

17. firechic

firechic IKE refugee... hehe

18. outdoorsman

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I was thinking the same......

20. mrstedicast

mrstedicast Junior Member

I had to sign in to my account and then click on the link again to see the pics... Nice pics by the way, looks like you all had fun.