Shrewd grip for Mathews Ovation

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Ronhop, May 27, 2007.

1. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

OK, I have a question.
    I have a Shrewd grip for my BT Allegiance and I love it. It eliminated quite a bit of torque out of my bow hand and it feels more comfortable, to me anyway. I was thinking about putting one on my Mathews Ovation.

Shrewd makes 2 grips for Mathews bows. A 'low' grip and a 'high' grip. Which grip more closely follows the outline of the stock Mathews grip ? I like the general outline of the stock grip but it's just too thick for me.

Does anyone out there have a Shrewd grip for Mathews ? If so which one do you have and how do you like it ?

Thanks, and have a nice holiday weekend,
    Ron

2. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

grip's!

Ha,RON
    Im not familiar with schrud grip's,but if ya want a grip ta fit ya mathews & the one ya got dont feel right.
    Is there other company's that make grips that would fit the bow & feel better to you other than the schrud grip's?::noidea:
    My grip on my pse felt to small and i wrapped it now it feel's awesome!:biggrin1:

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

OK Ron, here is all the help you will ever need. I'm 50% sure the Mathews stock grip is a medium wrist.........:biggrin1:

4. red44

red44 Senior Member

I have a couple of the low wrist. It follows the line of the bare riser. PM to you.

5. Allen

Allen Senior Member

Same here.