sight question

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by MVines, Aug 6, 2007.

1. MVines

MVines Junior Member

Hi All,

Well I have been out of archery for over 5 years now, but it is past time to start shooting again. I will be hunting and hopefully doing 3d shoots. Anyway, I am looking for a sight that will work well for both. I have looked at the sure-loc lethal weapon, but wonder if you all could make other recommendations.

Thanks a Bunch,

Melissa

2. pilot

pilot Senior Member

I'm looking for something similar and was thinking about the Copper John Dead Nuts 2 Comp

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Welcome back...

Copper John Dead Nuts 2 Comp, Sure-Loc Lethal Weapon, Spot Hogg Gogg-It, Viper Micro Tune or Pro 2000, Extreme Archery RT 1000 for multi-pin sights. HHA makes some really nice sliders for a single pin sight as does Cobra.

There are others but the ones I listed I have seen and are well made.

Good luck.

Ron

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Welcome to the forum...
    Ron's got a good list there...HHA sliders are nice...I use a Trophy ridge Flatliner...You just have to look the features that you want...:biggrin1:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

have to say the copper john and leathal weapons are good sights....

6. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

All are good. Depends on how much you want to spend. The hoggit and lethal weapon are going to run ya in the $200.00 range. I bought my son a Spot hogg real deal For hunting and 3d. runs about $100.00. Durability is what there know best for. And you can get them w/ hogg wrap now. Also, look at the Viper and Extreme line up. Good luck!!!!!!!

7. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

I had looked at that one too.. I was using a Cobra sidewinder lx which i thought worked real good until i got my Spot Hogg-it.. just got another Hogg-it with .010 pins and i love it! I now own 3 of them.. well worth the money to me. My husband really like his Sword.