Sights and poop

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by chowee21, Jan 10, 2008.

1. chowee21

chowee21 Noob For Now!

When useing a fixed sight with like 5 different adjustable pins, do line the peep sight up with the pins or just line the pin up on th e target?

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Well first of all I gottaa give ya credit for the title of this thread it got my attention....:laugh: :laugh: the correct way to line a peep site up is to draw the bow with your eyes closed and get set in your anchor. Open your eyes and if you can see thru the peep it is in the correct position. The peep sight should be tied in to the string after achieving the proper placement and should not be moved after that. You move your pins for the yardages you are shooting. I start with a 20 yrd pin then go in 10 yard increments from there (30, 40, and 50yd pins) look thru the peep and center your pin in the whole and then try to hold on the spot on the target you are shooting at... Then let'er fly...:peace:

3. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

bulls got it!! just make sure your sight apeture lines up with your peep. also, depending how far your shoting out to. 1 pin works good. I ended taking all pins but 1. O found pins were to close together and makes it tough sometimes settling on 1 pin. good luck!!!!

4. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

5. chowee21

chowee21 Noob For Now!

lol sorry i didnt mean to put that as my title...

i meant peep....

6. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

It's ok we got a kick out of it...:lol: :lol:

7. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

:pound: :pound: :pound:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

it worked to get our attention......:noidea: