Slippy on TV?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by SilentSniper, Aug 9, 2007.

1. SilentSniper

SilentSniper Senior Member

2. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Slippy for President!

3. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

Oh I gotta see this! :laugh:

rick

4. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Slippy for President!

Just wait until you see that gust of wind knock his arrow off course. I believe it was 18 yds and the arrow was blown about 10"-12" from the vitals. One HECKUVA gust. :D

I hate when that happens. :laugh:

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

So Slippy... swearing on TV is bad huh? :laugh:

Wow anyone else think these guys should spend some more time on the range and less time on the forums?

The first dude missed by a foot which means he wasn't even close to using the right pin, Slippy missed by a foot and then put a horrible hit on the second one...

Maybe it was the bow? :lol:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2007
  6. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

All expense paid hunting trip.................FREE

A locker full of scent stuff...................FREE

Food and lodging...............................FREE

Extra pressure of shooting in front of millions..........FREE

Missing a chip shot in front of a million internet buddies......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    PRICELESS

Don't feel bad the excuse at the end was worth a million laughs..................

7. SilentSniper

SilentSniper Senior Member

I haven't watched the video to the end yet. I couldn't get over the fact the Slippy didn't have his face painted and his hair in a mohawk. :biggrin1:

8. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Slippy played it off well...the old "Gust of Wind"

9. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

I'm not saying anything, I'm sure it amplifies the nerves having a camera up your butt while shooting at deer. :doh:

Slippy still stole the show! :laugh:

Ben

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

sweet when I get back I will have to watch the hole thing...the damb doctor dilated my eyes so I can hardly see......:frusty:

11. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

You should sell that excuse to Slippy...it's better than the one he used..:Cry: :lol: :lol:

Just funnin with ya Slippy...with the camera breathin down my neck I bet I wouldn't of even got the arrow drawn!

12. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

:lalala:

:yield:

:smash:

:frusty:

13. j3dGuam

j3dGuam Senior Member

That was pretty good. I love the retake on the "Gust of wind" scene.:lol: :peace:

14. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

come on Slip...it was classic. Everybody misses, but there is no way we could have used the big gust of wind excuse and kept such a straight face! That was awesome...you are getting quite the ribbing over on A.T.

15. It aint THAT bad Slippy - at least it got you unbanned on AT:biggrin1:

16. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

that's awesome slippy!! Don't worry about that Gust of Wind, I am sure it has happened to most of these guys at one time or another, there is just no video to prove it. I think you redeemed yourself with that second shot :biggrin1:

I probly would have been so nervous, I would have fallen out of the tree :doh: :laugh:

17. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

That's priceless...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

Generally speaking, does don't make me nervous.... 150 inch bucks do. However, after I blew that shot at just over 20 yards, I thought: Oh ****....how in the hell did I miss that? Then I was definitly nervous on the 2nd shot.

Okay, it wasn't a gust of wind. But as soon as I began to squeeze my release the camera guy readjusted his position and in doing so, he bumped my shooting arm.....I just never said that cause I didn't want to get him in trouble with his boss......:whistle:

19. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

you should have blamed it on the Bow and Broadheads, said you shot off because they weren't tuned properly and this Dead Down Wind crap got in your eye so you had to squint... :laugh:

20. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Oh yeah ..Now they tell me that Humpy dumpty was pushed too..:doh: :laugh: